Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The rules are simple!

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation The rules are simple!

The rules are simple: Behave!

There shouldn't be any explanation, but we are giving it anyways for those who might still have some doubts.

No personal attacks: If you believe that the other person's ideas are wrong say so, and give your reasoning for your belief, but do not attack the poster, the poster's mom, wife, daughter, country, looks or anything of the sort.

Do not hijack threads: Keep your posts relevant to the thread, else the moderator will be compelled to use the big red button. If you feel the need to address something stated in a thread and that is no relevant to the original post, just start a new thread and mention the thread where you came from.

No copyright infringement: If you want to quote someone do so, but no more than a paragraph. If you want to quote an entire online article add a link to it. Do not post large pictures or abuse the smilies. A smilie is not a proper reply to a post.

Your moderators for this forum will be Hillbilly and Pib. If you have any questions, ask your friendly moderators on THIS thread.

Goddess
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb

That's pretty clear to me.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Rules simple and long needed.

You couldn't have chosen two better moderators.
    Last edited by Ken; 08-11-2002 at 02:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Pa, where'd yuh leave mah shotgun??

Loud and clear....

HB

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default There are to many forums

I don't see the need to have added this forum. There are all ready too many forums to for one to pick . Rob should condence all these choices of forums. After a while too many choices become inconvinient. I thought Rob was going to add more pictures to the site. I think that's a better improvement than this.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I disagree. There really isn't a section now for the sort of posts expected in this one.

Each time there is any sort of a change there are people who think it will be the ruination of the board. But somehow people adjust and life goes on uninterrupted.

Goddess
    Post Thanks / Like

Harold, I merged your thread with this one. Any questions or comments regarding this forum should be posted in this thread.

And what Ken said...

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Good choice on moderators

But I was hoping to be one also, my services are still available.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up sorry to say

but I'm confused with all those choices. The warm and fuzzy feel of the
    original OPEN forum seems to be gone now. I'll lurk for a while and see
    if the dysfunctional DR1 family can establish a new cosy corner for istself.
    Hay no problema X

Goddess
    Post Thanks / Like

It's very simple: DR Debates is a new forum for those threads that fell out of place in the other forums. This is the only moderated forum in DR1. HB and I cannot do anything outside the realms of DR D, we will continue to be regular posters, and hopefully as people will be nice and behave in this forum we will have little work to do.

You may discuss anything here, just respect the rules. Or you can go to the other forums and participate in the "Pluck the Chicken Games".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast