To all of those who still have hope!!!

Kekamba

Aug 21, 2002
To all of you who are with a Dominican and still ahve hope for a chance this is for you. Who cares about all the bull $hit being said about them... that we are only one in a million... I am tired of hearing it. I love Dominican's... there nice... fun to be with... great partiers ext. ext.
If you are with a Dominican or anyone for this matter... stand strong... fight for what you want... don't put up with any crap. Love to hear some of your stories out there and this is what this Post is all about. Share your story with me or anyone out there that believes it can happen between a Dominican and whoever. Hope to hear from all of you in LOVE.:bandit:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Kekamba said:
Who cares about all the bull $hit being said about them... that we are only one in a million... I am tired of hearing it. I love Dominican's... there nice... fun to be with... great partiers ext. ext.
If you are with a Dominican or anyone for this matter... stand strong... fight for what you want... don't put up with any crap. Love to hear some of your stories out there and this is what this Post is all about. Share your story with me or anyone out there that believes it can happen between a Dominican and whoever.

Good luck, Kekamba, hope it works out ok for you, and for Theresa, too. But I for one hope that you gals will gossip about the loves of your life via email or PMs instead on this message board.

There seem to be a tremendous number of women in the world that enjoy life with a man without the need to make it a matter of the public record. Do you think there are many who frequent this board who really care what you do with your private lives? What is it about having a Dominican "boyfriend" that seems to bring out the worst in girls?

Some of the "crap" you refer to was offered by men who have lived in the Dominican Republic and have heard the Dominican boys talk about the girls that chase them. And some was offered by women who married Dominican men and have tried to make others aware of the potential pitfalls and problems.

But we've been over this ground countless times and the archives are full of threads on this subject. For heavens sake, please don't start another. Just let the gals who want to let their hair down know that they can do so by email and PM. You will be doing yourself a favor, as well as the rest of us.

fungif024.gif

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Ken,

Why are you always trying to act like HB wanna be? We all know there is only one. Your fatherly advice is quite boring. So lighten up I was just having fun and playing along. :mad:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Theresa said:
Ken, Why are you always trying to act like HB wanna be?

Hillbilly wanna be? Get serious, Theresa, do you think I want to look like this?

hillbilly.gif

Kekamba

Aug 21, 2002
Ken... you seem like an ass!

Ken,
If you don't want to read about it or hear about it than get the f**k out of it. No one asked you to enter this post. I was having fun... I like hearing other peoples stories... I have made many great new friends off of posts like this. Friends who are happy with there guy so buddy all I have for you is three friendly words. "kiss my ass".
I am new to this sight and thought that I would have a good time on it... meet new interesting people... not dip$hits like yourself. Thank you so much for your imput but take it else where. somewhere where it actually might make a difference or matter.
:mad:

Last edited:

Kekamba

Aug 21, 2002
Ken... maybe I was alittle rude!

Ken,
I have tried to post this about three times today but it never goes up... anyway in my last reply maybe I was alittle rude... truth be told I was hoping to find at least one person who was extremely happy and confident about there relationship with someone down there. Instead I got your comments. They are very truthful... and actually have helped me to see the truth about everything. I feel now as though I am walking around with a giant "L" on my forehead. I think we all know what the L stands for. Anyways... your comments where appretiated and I think I read it about 10 times. I realize that everything writen on these sights are not crap... they are actually very helpful and they do make you think. My problem was that I did not want to think. I don't care if my so called relationship doesn't work out... but I think that this bulletin board has helped me understand that.... I am starting to see things straighter than before... I always pushed everyone elses opinion away and believed what I wanted to believe. IN conclusion... I will return to Dominican and I will see him again but for the length of time that I am there we'll have fun and when I leave I think that it would be wise if I left the feelings there as well. My big thing with him though is that he is very attractive and damn... anyway I hope that you will accept my apology and that you also accept my thanks because it is a big thanks... ;)
Well I should go... I hope to hear from you soon to see what you think because I do care about your opinion.
Kekamba
PS- sure the offer is serious. LOL:cool:

Last edited:

canadiangirl

Feb 21, 2002
Hi Kekamba, don't worry about what everyone else has an opinion about. You are never going to please anyone but yourself. I have a dominican boyfriend much to many of my friends dismay, but hey!! we have been together for quite some time and know the hardships of a long distant relationship.
All that matters is that we know what we have. We have also worked very hard to get where we are today, and if I were to take all the advise on this board I would have probably given up. Just remember that for every dominican that everyone here has something bad to say about, there is always a good one there as well. I would also like to say thankyou to Ken, you probably don't know why, but thankyou!!!!!!!!!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
It's only 9am so I have a long day ahead waiting for the other shoe to drop. What scares me is finding two thankyous in this thread, something that has never happened before and was never expected.

I'll know at the end of the day whether or not this was the day that I should have played the lottery or stayed in bed.

Buena suerte, Kekamba and Canadian Girl.

jesse1.gif

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Kekamba... intriguing name

Yeah give it to old Ken. The guy has no first hand
knowledge, all hearsay.
But I can contribute some second hand info:
all girls I met so far in DR told me they don't
like Dom-men-can's instead they prefer those
handsome gringo men.
I have to agree because once I had a conversation on Sosua beach with a DR guy from NY and you
would not believe what he told me he would do
to the local ladies. I couldn't really talk back
to this gentlemen because he looked kind of like
Mike Tyson. X

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Just wondering Pib, do you like or have dated gringo men? Or have you only dated dominican men? Don't have to answer..Just being nosey :nervous:

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
You all have given me some good laughs in this thread. Although
it is true that Dominican men have a certain reputation, and well
deserved at that, everyone should be judged on their individual
merits. Good Luck, K