direct flights both ways from Amsterdam to punta cana

Elke van Gog

Aug 23, 2002
want to fly direct to and from Amsterdam to Punta Cana or Santo Domingo. Has anyone ever done this. flew last march to punta cana, one stopover at puerto plata. took us 12 hours to get from amsterdam to punta cana, back it took us just 8 hours. now we want to fly direct both ways.
hope that anyone can help us.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
I am surprised your Travel Agents have no idea

I would think in Amsterdam the travel agents would have an idea of the charter companies and if they fly non stop - though with a stop in PP it sould not add 4 hours since it is a 20 minute flight.

I certainly haven't seen a Dutch airline scheduled to arrive or depart when I am in SDQ so maybe there are none.

Elke van Gog

Aug 23, 2002
thank you ricktoronto.

I know it is a 20 minutes flight, but you have to leave the plane so they can fill it up for the flight back from punta cana to amsterdam. From amsterdam it is always or to or back with one stop.
thank you for your reply.

irma-nl

Aug 27, 2002
direct flights

i only know you can fly with martinair with no stops if you go on monday from ams-pop and on friday pop-ams

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Martinair Holland

Monday/Maandag

AMSTERDAM - PUNTA CANA - PUERTO PLATA - AMSTERDAM

Wednesday/Woensdag

AMSTERDAM - PUERTO PLATA - HOLGUIN (CUBA) - AMSTERDAM

Friday/Vrijdag

AMSTERDAM - SANTO DOMINGO - PUERTO PLATA - AMSTERDAM

B767-300ER
Martinair Holland
www.martinair.com

Elke van Gog

Aug 23, 2002
thank you samana 1. As you can see these are all flights with one stop on the way. We want to fly direct, as we did on our way back last march, straight through from punta cana to amsterdam.

I am going to give my travel agent the pleasant job of trying to arrange this for us.

greetings

Elke

Jessi

Aug 22, 2002
Hi Elke,

I am flying from Amsterdam to Puerto Plata non-stop with Martinair - they also fly direct to Santo Domingo, and via Puerto Plata to Punta Cana. (Mind you return flights are direct!)

Hope this helps

Jess

Hans Roovers

Sep 7, 2002
Hoi Elke,

wacht tot op de site martinair.com onder fly@way de aanbieding naar Puerto Plata of Sto Domingo gaat voor 268 Euro.
Pak vervolgens de bus (Caribe Tours) voor een fantastische rit naar Punta Cana.
Overigens, volgens mij is de rest van het land net zo mooi danwel mooier als daar.
Veel plezier.
Hans