Where to have fun in the DR ???

lizzy

Aug 29, 2002
groups.msn.com
Hiya ;)

:cool: We are coming to the Dominican Republic in Oct. & wondered if you could help us make contact with some of the male staff in the hotels, bars or clubs in Puerto Plata before we arrive. We like to enjoy ourselves & wondered if some of the guys might like to join me & my hubbie for some fun times while we are on the Island. I really like black guys & my hubbie like to watch me having fun & I like having a good time ? can you help us make contact ? is there a message board of chat room on the Island where we can make contact with some hunky black guys?

Hope to hear from you soon :devious:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Can't fool us Criss... didn't know you liked black men though..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
This is Pretty Difficult Requirement

I can't imagine there would be more than , oh 5,000 DR males interested in having sex with a gringa. You can even pay them too! Cool.

Not sure that many would want your husband to watch though, but enough, maybe 4,998 qualify.

Try to insist on condoms, not a popular item.

Hope you speak enough Spanish to sell this idea properly.

Chat room: try www.whataridiculousdisgustingconcept.com

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Wow... this board is getting interesting.

I am waiting for the one that comes on and says that she wants to have unsafe sex with a middle aged fat, loud, ugly american in the DR and pay him mucho dinero when I am already shedualed to be there. If she was maybe the first runner up in the Miss Universe contest last year and her personal physician who happens to travel with her (because she is filthy rich) would certify her cleanliness and health that would be a plus.

Now that would be "My" Gal!

I thought that I would have to wait a while for that to happen but I feel it getting closer now.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Yo,Mama!" I am A Black,Proud Dominican Sanki-Panki

I Would be happy to "FILL" your needs in October!I Hope you are at least 55 years old,fat,and very ugly!I also hope that you will help me with my tuition at the unibershity were I be studing "Ass"trophysics.It is very expensive,and with my dear mothers cancer surgery and all! Does your husband have a Tight Ass?In the sense of will he be upset when you scream my name and beg me for more?Please send me a email at,BIGBLACKSANKI@HOTmail.com/crisco

lizzy

Aug 29, 2002
groups.msn.com
Fun in DR

We want to have a good time while in DR
My wife is a mature girl - who knows waht sex is about - this is not a joke - we want to have a good time & my wife loves having a good time

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
lizzy said:
We are coming to the Dominican Republic in Oct. & wondered if you could help us make contact with some of the male staff in the hotels, bars or clubs in Puerto Plata before we arrive. We like to enjoy ourselves & wondered if some of the guys might like to join me & my hubbie for some fun times

Yes, lizzy, there are hunky black guys in the hotels that like sex with gringas (here we call them "Sankis" instead of "Hunky"), but you may have trouble finding them available, especially if you come during the winter season. Reason is that there are so many cute young girls in Canada, Europe and the US who also lust after these guys that most have a pretty full calendar. In fact, occasionally two or three girls come for the same "hunk" at the same time, then you should see the fur fly. If you should be lucky enough to be here when that happens, then there should be at least one "hunk" available to you and your pansy husband since the other girls will be too busy fighting each other to do any socializing.

I would suggest that you scroll through the archives for the "Men from Mars and Women from Venus" section for the posts by girls who are lusting after the young Dominican bucks. Perhaps if you send them an email or PM, they would be willing to share the contact information they have--providing your visit will not coincide with theirs--so that you can communicate with the hunks (but do not reverse the charges) to see if you can get on their calendar. But do not delay. The calendars of the Sankis are already filling up, so time is of an essence.

This message board has a photo section. Hopefully you will send us some photos to document your good times in the DR. (When using your camera, please take care not to let the lens get steamed up; it will make it hard for us to see the details.)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Sounds like an English couple that's desperate to have a good time :)

All jokes aside, you really don't need to try, forget hooking up with people before you arrive etc etc.
Just arrive and let things take their course and you'll have no trouble finding your groove.

While your spreading a little love, just make sure you spread a little cash in the local community. Don't be a typical all-inclusive cheap skate, go spend some money in the local businesses and eat at the local restaurants.
Put a little bit back!!!!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Robert said:
All jokes aside.

What "jokes" are you putting aside, Robert? That lame joke about an English couple, or were you referring to the previous posts? I hope not the latter because I was making a serious attempt to help and I'm sure others were, also.

But Robert is right, lizzy, with respect to spending. And not only on yourself and your pansy hubby, but also on the hunks. They enjoy their work and are obviously good at it (otherwise why would so many gringas come to the DR panting for their attention), but they do need to keep their energy levels up. This means wining and dining them during the intermissions.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Ken said:

What "jokes" are you putting aside, Robert? That lame joke about an English couple, or were you referring to the previous posts? I hope not the latter because I was making a serious attempt to help and I'm sure others were, also.

I made a joke in the opening line of my post.
Man, we are touchy...

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
I.P. address

Ken,

Robert has figured out that the IP address of the thread starter is from UK

Read the posts first then second

Who is posting the man or the wife, or the hooker or hookie, Totally backwards, first post Lizzy is talking"I really like black guys & my hubbie like to watch me having fun & I like having a good time" , then the 2nd post say "We want to have a good time while in DR
My wife is a mature girl - who knows waht sex is about - this is not a joke - we want to have a good time & my wife loves having a good time.
Now who is posting, only Robert knows the source.
One thing for sure they are kinky, I know for a fact if someone else wud be doing the warden, that wud be it for wud, he wud curtail his relationship pronto.
One monogamous fool!

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
there should be at least one "hunk" available to you and your pansy husband
And not only on yourself and your pansy hubby...
And....Direct from 1944....it's KEN! And his revival of the word pansy! I will try and use this word tomorrow 3 times in a sentence...will let you know how it goes over.

Also, I don't even think it's correct usage. Someone who farms out their wife for swinging with 3rd world casanovas would more appropriately be named a swinger, or a pervert, n'est-ce-pas?

But a pansy??

Last edited:

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Hey, get in line

jazzcom said:
Wow... this board is getting interesting.

I am waiting for the one that comes on and says that she wants to have unsafe sex with a middle aged fat, loud, ugly american in the DR and pay him mucho dinero when I am already shedualed to be there.

To heck with you, PICK ME! PICK ME!

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Private Messages Missing the Point of Satire

Lizzy you can post these on the board for all to read, don't be shy.

Rick - your website doesn't wotk (?)

www.whataridiculousdisgustingconcept.com

lizzy

Hey Rick
Do you think that I'll have enough time in 2 weeks to have sex with 5,000 guys?

lizzy

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Jane J. said:
Someone who farms out their wife for swinging with 3rd world casanovas would more appropriately be named a swinger, or a pervert, n'est-ce-pas?

The word that I was actually thinking about to describe the husband in this particular case was eunuch. That has a better ring to it than pervert.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Ken,Please go back to the DR Dabates Forum!

You are way out of your area here!Lizzy's husband likes to watch while his wife enjoys sex with another man.So what?It is no big deal!It is the sign of a strong bond between them,not of any perversion! Most men don't,some do,what the hell gives you the right to call him names?It doesn't mean that he is "gay',or a "Pansy" in your "out-of-code" prose!It doesn't make him unique,or a "Eunuch"(Castrated Males) either.For example,I happen to think that being a "Bi-Sexual" would be a great thing as it would double your number of potential sex partners! There is much more to life than the "Missionary Position" every month with your partner."Tolerance"for the life style of others not always easy to practice,but it is always the sign of someone who has reached real maturity,not just become an old man!CRISCO........I would like to see your picture "Lizzy"!.........Jane,lighten up,"Couples that Play Together,stay together!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I bow to your superior knowledge of current morals, Crisco.

But I still think there is something wrong with a guy whose idea of good sex is watching his wife go at it with a "hunky black guy". Do you have evidence that he is not a eunuch? I can't believe there are many healthy guys, here or anywhere, that consider sex a spectator sport.

Living and learning in Sosua.