About MonteCristo Cafe

anyone

Sep 4, 2002
Sailor!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you a couple of things about Caf? Montecristo, on Tuesdays the name of the party is ?Martes di Vino? and a lot of nice girls go there, specially the kind that have a job and go there to unwind, and have a good time with friends.

Luckily for you MonteCristo is full of ?The usual suspects?, so I don?t think it would be difficult to find at lease a tip on her. But the question here is?. DO YOU STILL CARE?
If so? I can suggest finding a friend to go to MonteCristo and post little message by the door of MonteCristo Cafe, with a little info about that night and for whom you are looking for.

Although I bet you are going to get as a reply a lot of junk. MAYBE JUST MAYBE you can find her too.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
<

I have to agree with anyone here, tuesdays at Montecristo are divino! Just went there this past tuesday night and I had a great time. The ladies that go there are gorgeous and many of them are professionals if not in school.

I have noticed that people that go to Montecristo are the same that go to Trio Cafe, Neon, Jubilee and the usual round of places. If your woman is in that crowd then I don"t think she will be hard to find at all. The posting a note by the door would be a great idea, even better a picture with a note...maybe even pay for an announcement on a tuesday night, make a contest out of it or something like that. But if you"re still looking to find a contact to help you then let me know as many of my friends here are part of the usual crowd at Montecristo and they might know someone who can help you.

Good Luck Sailor!

...still trying to get used to the spanish keyboard here!