More quotables...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Quotables...

1) When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car."
--Author Unknown

2) Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and you get a
headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: "Take two aspirin" and "Keep away from children"
--Author Unknown

3) "Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar."
--Drew Carey

4)"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house,"
--Rod Stewart

5) "The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a desirable job, but if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house."
--Jeff Foxworthy

6) "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."
--Robin Williams

7) "If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base."
--Dave Barry

9) "Relationships are hard. It's like a full time job, and we should
treat it like one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to leave ; they should give you two weeks' notice. There should be severance pay, and before they leave ; they should have to find you a temp."
--Bob Ettinger

10) "My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, 'Mom, they weren't trying to teach you how to swim."
--Paula Poundstone

11) "A study in the Washington Post says that women have better verbal skills than men. I just want to say to the authors of that study: "Duh."
--Conan O'Brien

12) "Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my God.... I could be eating a slow learner."
--Lynda Montgomery

13) "I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in New York said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold enough. Let's go west.'"
--Richard Jeni

14) "If life were fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead."
--Johnny Carson

15) "Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography."
--Paul Rodriguez

16) "My parents didn't want to move to Florida, but they turned sixty, and that's the law."
--Jerry Seinfeld

17) "Remember in elementary school, you were told that in case of fire you have to line up quietly in a single file line from smallest to tallest. What is the logic in that? What, do tall people burn slower?"
--Warren Hutcherson

18) "Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same."
--Oscar Wilde

19) "Suppose you were an idiot . . . . And suppose you were a member of Congress . . . . but I repeat myself."
--Mark Twain

20) "Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least they can find Afghanistan."
--A. Whitney Brown

21) "Ah, yes, divorce......., from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."
--Robin Williams

22) "Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."
-Roseanne

23) "Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."
--Billy Crystal

24) "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'"
--Dave Barry

25) Do you know why they call it "PMS"? Because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.
Unknown, presumed deceased