bonao hotels

nycnymike

Sep 10, 2002
I have to go to Bonao for a few days, does anyone have any recommendations. Does not have to be fancy but must be clean with air conditioning and tv.

Thanks for you sugestions

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
I doubt you'll find anything suitable, maybe a cabana. I stayed in a larger city a few years back S. Fsco de Macorix and there was nothing. Good luck.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Hotel Plaza Nouel

Stayed at the Hotel Plaza Nouel, Duarte 104, Bonao, in June. Rate was about US $30-45. Room was clean with basic funishings and did have AC, cable and hot water. Note: AC operates only when on public power supply, if there is a blackout the house power will serve lights and cable only.

The hotel is located in town on Ave Duarte, a one-way street, on the right-hand side, and the reception is in the restaurant. There is no street parking at the hotel front (street too narrow). There is parking in the rear of the building with entry to the restaurant from the driveway. The driveway entrance is to the left of the front of the hotel, if you sneeze you will miss it. Staff is attentive, food is decent, coffee hot, and Presidente cold.

Rate the hotel as one star. Basic and clean.

Regards, PJT

arroyodmb

Mar 13, 2002
We had a hotel room in Hotel Jacaranda RD$450 with two Queen size beds, with t.v. a/c and en suite. Single rooms are available as well. Food possibly better to try some where else after checking out "la Parada". Try El Tipico Bonao.

The hotel is easy to find and is on Autopista Duarte.