9/11

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
No question. Just thankful for those who share their opinions here. Remember we are but a microcosm of this sometimes bitter
world. Obviously our world was changed last September, I just
hope that overall things will get better in the near future.
Lest we forget,

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Villa Trina said:
No question. Just thankful for those who share their opinions here. Remember we are but a microcosm of this sometimes bitter
world. Obviously our world was changed last September, I just
hope that overall things will get better in the near future.
Lest we forget,
Yes things have changed and no we wont forget..Al Queda wont let us.They have been regrouping and planning their next move(s).A Terrorist"cell" of 5 that had attended Osamams training camp were recently discovered and arrested in Buffalo N.Y.Apparently(according to the news) they were awaiting orders from overseas to carry out a "mission" here in the U.S.How many of these "cells" exist? Some people are starting to feel that 9/11 of last year was an isolated incident just because a year has past without further terror.Our involvement with Isreal has created a dangerous,intelligent and elusive beast that we are going to continue to have to deal with.There are so many holes in our armour....so many ways they could destroy so many people.It worries me.I dont feel safe.
ILoveDR

Last edited:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Just a comment on Hope!!

Never take away anyone's hope. That may be all they have.

In this day and age with all the turmoil around us, let us be thankful we have what we have and remember to hold out a hand to someone who may need it more than us. It is only through caring and sharing that any of us can make a difference in the world we live in.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Jeeze MommC you are hitting the boards today. 95,966 we are pretty close. I think your luck will be better than you think