Eddy - Sosua

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This weekend I was in Sosua meeting and catching up with a few people.

Had the pleasure to meet Eddy, a very knowledgeable Sosua expat that a few of you know! Terrific guy, had lots of fun and even got to meet a few of the angels :)

If your in Sosua, drop by Eddy's bar and if you looking for someplace to stay
make sure you add his condo's to your short list, a home away from home.

eddy.sports@codetel.net.do

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Hi Rob. I guess you made it back OK. Finally got this thing to work. (I think) Working on that www thing will e-mail you shortly. Also, working hard to get ALL of my Angels (At least the ones in town) to be at the bar for your F-1 visit next weekend.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
What is next weekend, Eddy? GP of England??
I thought that the F1 was in Indianapolis next weekend??

Humm....I can second Robert's take on this old thief....

HB

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Eddy

Is beautiful Bianca still there?If so did you meet her Rob?What a stunning beauty.
ILoveDR

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Any bonafide DR-1 "Board Member" gets a free beer at Eddy's following the US Grand Prix on Sunday. Rob will confirm your memberhip status (Don't get expulsed before then) LOL. Plus some of the Angels will be there. HB try to make it so I can pay for the cigars. BTW, yea "ILoveDR" Bianca is still here and will be at the bar Sunday. I'll let Rob answer your other Q.

Last edited:

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Eddy I will miss this party! But I'm down there for 3 weeks starting Oct 12 th and will make a point of coming to visit!

Brian

Jan 5, 2002
eddy me and carlos from ny will be there for the suer bowl again this yr and i have some pics for you.See ya soon Brian ny cops

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Sunday's F-1 Party - Cancelled ??

I've been away for a couple of days. Just received word that
DR-1's Rob can't make it this weekend. I'll still be there and so will some Angels.