Punta Cana

Todd

Sep 18, 2002
I am going to Paradisus on october 4th thru the 7th
in punta cana.
I would like to know if there is anyone going the same time?

I would also like to know more about the nightlife?
What is there to do at night?
Where to go ?

I would also like to meet some of the dominican women there ?
Do the people who live there go to the clubs or only the ones that stay in the resort?

Can someone help me ?
This is my first time to the Dominican Republic
Is anyone going during this time?
Thank You

Maiko

Aug 30, 2002
Hello Todd.
Sorry but what little I do know is there is only a few locations in the area, Higuey comes to mind. There are a lot of local taverns (bars) but as far as I know most of the folks go to the resorts for some of the night life. I stayed at sunscape and they had a disco, where some locals came to enjoy. My advice is to wait until you get there and ask the locals working there. You can also try asking
Mike Dobritz @ infocamadosa.com
Good luck and let us know.
Mike

Dominican Dream

Jan 9, 2002
www.dominican-dreams.com
There are different bars and discos in the area. Most of them are closed to a hotel. The local people are as well in the bars and discos. In the area of Plaza Bavaro you could find different bars. Please ask in your hotel where you should go. The stuff is well informed about the nightlife!

Enjoy your trip!
Cheers
www.DomRepNet.com

lilly

Aug 1, 2002
The Flamenco hotel (not far from Paradisius) has a good disco named Mangu. Dominicans who work in the hotels go there even during the week, but best nights are from Thurs to Sat. Good music, lots of people (Dominicans and tourists)...
Have fun!!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Just curious, Todd...

regards the comment of meeting Dominican women, do you speak Spanish?

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Maiko said:
Hello Todd.
Sorry but what little I do know is there is only a few locations in the area, Higuey comes to mind. There are a lot of local taverns (bars) but as far as I know most of the folks go to the resorts for some of the night life. I stayed at sunscape and they had a disco, where some locals came to enjoy. My advice is to wait until you get there and ask the locals working there. You can also try asking
Mike Dobritz @ infocamadosa.com
Good luck and let us know.
Mike

My correct e-mail address is info@camadosa.com.

Mike