Top 3 "HOT" SPOTS in Punta-Cana:Night life

reds1515

Sep 27, 2002
Please list the Top 3 Best Night Life Spots in Punta-Cana.Looking for ant help.Thanks John:cool: :cool: ;) :confused: :mad: :beard:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
MANGU...AREITO...PACHA...EL PALACIO DE LA SALSA...

LAS CA?AS AT THE BARCELO COMPLEX IS THE BEST ONE OF THEM ALL...AT LEAST FOR ME!!!

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
KimSchalk said:
Tropicana Garden,

It is a sort of cave, where there are live preformances. I have seen Rubby Perez there last September.

Real cool disco. I went to visit it while they were building it. Sort of has a Guacara Taina feel to it but the ceilings are a bit lower and instead of having one big cave, it's got several smaller ones. I'm sure if they'd promote it more, it would be a hit in this area.

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
REDS1515, Thanks for posting this thread. I'm planning to go to Punta Cana the last two weeks of June. Have not been there since 2003, so I was going to post later about any new clubs in Punta Cana.

Kimschalk/KateP, where is Tropicana Garden located.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
gonzaga said:
REDS1515, Thanks for posting this thread. I'm planning to go to Punta Cana the last two weeks of June. Have not been there since 2003, so I was going to post later about any new clubs in Punta Cana.

Kimschalk/KateP, where is Tropicana Garden located.

It's halfway between Punta Cana and Bavaro. When going from Veron to Bavaro, take the FIUSA road towards Bavaro and go about 500 meters, it'll be on your right hand after Cueva Taina. From Bavaro or Punta Cana it's about 15 minutes away.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
gonzaga said:
Thanks KateP,

If going by cab, how much will it cost one way/both.

I really couldn't say for sure. Maybe PJT can give you an estimate...

Eileensesy

Aug 4, 2004
LTI Resort

I am staying in the Cayenna Beach Resort inside the LTI Complex. How far is it to Hurican Cafe ? Also How far to the nearest strip club. eileen

BeachyGirl

Jul 24, 2007
Please list the Top 3 Best Night Life Spots in Punta-Cana.Looking for ant help.Thanks John:cool: :cool: ;) :confused: :mad: :beard:

Another really cool place to go for a night is the dinner/drinks show at "Caribe Caliente". It is an awesome Dominican Extravaganza of dancing and singing, very showy, beautiful costumes, hot chicas and smokin' dudes. :)
When I lived there a couple years ago the resort I worked at would take us there every now and then for employee nights out, it's a really great time. Mangu is a lot of fun, I am a little less into the meat market though...so I prefer cool cocktails on the beach tables at Hurican Cafe in Bavaro.

My two pesos! :) Hopefully I'll be moving there mid-September and can post some updated reviews in a couple months. :)

BeachyGirl