De parte de una Haitiano-Dominicana...

Lindita1978

Oct 9, 2002
they erase my first post...wow! cannot believe it!
but here i'm again

That's the part II I'll re-type the part I in a few...(back!)

Haiti, Dr...Same ol' thing!

Go to Haiti. You will see los hombres salivate when they see a light-skinned woman walking down the streets. No wonder why Dominicanas are so popular down there. Dark-skinned Haitian women killing their skin with all those stupid and expensive soaps and creams who (they wish) will give them a mulatta tan. Forgetting that to be a Mulatta you have to have the silky hair and the face features tambien!

Now pass la frontera and here you are in DR: the country were Whites are dios y diosas! Alla it's not about being the "the lighter the better" (like in all the other African diaspora countries) the rule is "The Whiter the Better". Women will dye their hair blond (when they have the money to afford it-ahora podemos ver a Negritas rubias all over la Capital. Hahahahaha!) and will try to find a White foreigner who will fall in love with their "exotic" (no doubt) look, give them a visa and will mabe marry them. Of course, he will give them some little Blanquitos/as (or mulattito/a if they are very dark) that they will show as trophees when they will return in their campos on vacations.

Dominicanos will be smarter

;) . They'll travel to USA,Canada,Francia o Espana, will go out at the beginning with 2 or 3 Dominicanss and/or Latinas to finally claim that these women are evils when they are in a foreign country!:laugh: Will find a fine little White woman of the country (who are by the way very receptive to the Latin charm...) and will marry her. Afterward they will learn her how to speak not only Spanish but "Dominican", will learn her how to dance suavemente, to cook un mangu total and will go back home (DR) with her so there toda la familia will be amaze by her beauty and how well esa Blanca is sooooo like a Dominican woman. Hehehehehe! I know what i'm talking about on this one 2 of my cousin have done it lately. :D

(not finish be right back)