Cell Phones

DRdreamin

Oct 10, 2002
I was wondering if someone could tell me what cell phone system is used over there (tdma.....). Also any info on the market for used phones would be great.

Thanks for all the great info, I'm new to the board

saechua@msn.com

DRdreamin

Oct 10, 2002
Wow thanks for the quick reply! If I were to come down with a few sprint phones do you think there would be a market? I'm sure they could be unlocked locally.

Thanks again

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
hahaha, Codetel uses the sprint phones if that helps. I am a Sprint Dealer and just got the phone with the Camera that attaches. Cant wait to bring that down so I can impress the gals!

I can probably get laid by just taking their pictures:)

Just bring the programming with you. Call up and activate then cancel but when they program the phone with you write down the info so you don't need it unlocked.

Regards
Escott

DRdreamin

Oct 10, 2002
Thanks escott, What I was actualy planning on doing was bringing some used sprint phones down with me (not my own, I have a source). I'm sure the crafty dealers down there can make them work.

Thanks again and let us know if the camera phone gets you any action

La Profesora

Jun 23, 2002
I have a Verizon CDMA cell phone activated with Codetel. It was simple to arrange. Getting a Sprint phone activated was a problem until the programming lock code was obtained.