FAA: Category 1 in visibility

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
FAA-I-category in visibility -

the Dominican Republic already soon the desired category I of the US-aviation authority FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) could reach. Above all the modernization of the technology as well as the education of the tech- niche personnel would have convinced in last time. The FAA-I-classification is to be can prerequisite in order to approach the United States.

---------

FAA yo categor?a en la visibilidad -
la Rep?blica Dominicana ya pronto la categor?a deseada yo del NOSOTROS autoridad de aviaci?n FAA (la Administraci?n Federal de la Aviaci?n) podr?a alcanzar. Sobre todo la modernizaci?n de la tecnolog?a as? como tambi?n la educaci?n de la technolog?a- el personal de nicho habr?a convencido en ?ltimo tiempo. El FAA yo clasificaci?n deber? ser puede el requisito previo para acercarse los estados unidos.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You mean "in sight" And they have been saying that for at least five years!

HB:(

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
What a joke!

If they are so advanced how do you explain what I saw on Saturday as I was watching my plane come into las americas from Miami and landing while another plane was on the runway!!! Yes the AA flight instantly took off once again and I'm sure passengers **** their pants. Could have been a major diaster had the pilot not taken such quick action!