benyamin from puerto plata - anyone know him???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
looking for benji that works in the playa dorada complex in puerto plata... he frequents the club topps.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
mido - i'm certain that hundreds of girls know him... i'm not that naive.
johnny - do i sense sarcasm?
debs - are we talking about the same benji? in his early 20s, light skinned... looks like a younger version of 'the rock' (from wrestling if you know who i'm talking about). please let me know debs... thanks : )

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Beji from playa dorada? You know him? I want that slimmy bastard, he got my dog pregnant.

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
AZb,

He was working on my farm animals when I chased him out.

Lee-lee, I'm sorry I could not resist.

Good Luck,

Moca

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
yeah well the slimy bastard got one toronto girl pregnant that i know of - NOT ME.....!!!! (DUH,... i didn't have sex with him!!!)
and he's been with another toronto girl that i also know of...
that makes 3 toronto chics already that 'we' -AS IN THE FORUM - know of...
so back to the question... is he or is he not a DDD???
Lee-Lee
ps... that last one is a joke.. in case some people didn't get it.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
'A DDD is a definitly different dominican,as in oh my dominican is not like the others hes different'

i stole this from jochplaya who i believe stole it from someone else...... i feel like such an expert... i know DR1 slang...... am i special or what????

domerican..... dying to know...... the dominican you dated that was originally from dominica... was he one of those guys that used a chic to get to the states? how did he get his cheating ass into the states.

AND...... just a final word.... i know these guys are assholes, cheats, skanks....... i am NOT defending these guys by any means....... HOWEVER...
sometimes you have to put yourself in other people's situation before criticizing them. for example, if i want to see my prick again, put some bling bling, get on plane and i know exactly where to find him. the story's not the same for him... or any of these other animation or whatever guys.

my point is... even if these a$$holes are not real asses... i'm sure that their situations pushes them into becoming the cheats that they are (both cultural values and norms and the fact that they are surrounded by women on a daily basis... and even if they do fall in love there's nothing they can do about it - ie: situation not in their hands).
SO....... although i believe there are DDD's out there, i guess some bad apples do spoil it for the rest, in the sense that if we do meet a DDD we'll automatically assume he's a scumbag.

but of course, the guy i met... although a real nice guy and charmer........ is a well talented scumbag that is obviously trying to repopulate the world!!

ta ta for now

domerican

Oct 9, 2002
Lee-Lee,

The guy I dated all ready had his green card when I met him. A dominican can only get a green card (if he's using a woman to do it) only by marrying her - this guy was never married prior to us dating.

There are other ways for someone to get a green card, but marriage is probably the quickest way these days (It was a bit easier say 30 years ago).

I definately agree with you when you say that people can be driven to do certain things out of desperation or when they are faced with a certain situation (I think that was the jist of what you wrote).

Yes, I also believe that there can be DDD (I can't think of one off the top of my head but, I'm sure there are many). I don't believe that everyone is the same and yes, the reputation of this culture (dominicans) has ruined it for many. SOOOOOO, with all of that said, I guess you just need to use common sense and be on the look out.

Sorry about the scumbag you met. Just be thankful! Next time, if you come to the DR looking for marriage material (or a serious relationship - not just a "goodtime", chances are you won't find it in a resort.

You'er probably better off finding a dominican that already lives in the States that frequents his homeland and is here on vacation. You might find one at nice local bars in Sto. Dgo. (I'm out of the dating scene so I can't be specific). The point is, men working in resorts meet a lot, a lot, a lot of women. Not that one can't be DDD!!! .... everything's possible.

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
Apologies in advance but: Benji appears - by all accounts - to be "all about the Benjamins."

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
this might sound stupid
but i'll try anyways

could somebody please translate what arturo meant for me?
either i'm really dumb or his message ain't too clear

grassy ass

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Lee-Lee said:
could somebody please translate what arturo meant for me?
either i'm really dumb or his message ain't too clear

You aren't alone Lee-Lee. As far as I'm concerned, it's the latter.

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
"All about the Benjamins" is an idiomatic expression that means "focused on or very interested in money." "Benjamins" refers to an early U.S. president whose portrait appears on $100 denomination bank notes. You can substitute "dead presidents" for this expression. Both expressions were the titles of recent unsuccessful Hollywood films. Neither expression, it is now clear to me, is familiar to certain age groups.

D

Dubld

Arturo's message was really clear if you are familiar with urban vernacular.
It's all about the benjamins baby! This is in several hip hop numbers....

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
BTW,

Benjamin Franklin was not an early president of the United
States of America. His photo does appear one the $100
bill, but he was too old by the time the Constitution was
ratified to be president. Also Alexander Hamilton, who's
portrait adorns the face of the $10 bill was not president
either. He was the first Treasurer, and among other things
founded The Bank of New York, which is a leading transfer
agent to the DR(DR reference), and the New York Post.

Getting Historical,

Moca

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
last time i checked i was in my twenties and was a professional... so yeah, i think i got that one right.

as for the maturity comment, i'm not about to start arguing with you... if that's your opinion you're entiteld to it; just like i have a right to post my opinions on this board. If one fat and ugly american or another finds me immature....well... i guess i'll just have to let it eat me inside and live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.