Counted Yet???

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Did anybody from this board actually get counted yet, and if, what where the funniest questions???

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Now there's a thought ........ ROB to buy the beers for the first to report that they have been censored!!!!! - by the Government that is!! - Grahame.

Last edited:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Well I can now report that I have been "DONE". Girl came this morning whilst I was out but she got all the information she needed from "She that must be Obeyed"!!

The girl (16 year old I gather) spoke EXCELLENT English (now that we have been here 10 years & can manage the language, we get an English speaker - 9 years ago we couldn't understand many of the questions at all!!), came in ab expensive looking car & was most charming. The funniest question? How many Ants do we have? She actually meant Aunts so we had to explain the difference!! Why no question about how many Uncles I wonder? Do the men census personnel ask about Uncles & the girl interviewers ask about Aunts?? Sex bl**^y discrimination!!!

Anyway - we have been done. Let us hope that God allows us to be here for the next one!! NOW WHERE IS MY BEER ROB???? - Grahame.