Summer Trip Pictures!!!

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Check them out at:

http://www.worldisround.com/articles/12677/index.html

I finally finished them, or let's just say Anna did! My c.d. rom has not been working, so Anna, put them on for me, so these are only some of them, and some pics are from my last trip and from my cruising adventures. Poor Anna, had no idea which ones were from my trip, so she posted which ones she thought would be best! Thanks again, for the help Anna!!

Hope you like them, and oh yeah, post some comments!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Your welcome Meredith. It was a pleasure. Each picture made me feel as if I had been there too.

Sli

Mar 25, 2002
Great pictures Meredith...I can see by the smiles on the kids' faces you've made a difference and someone in this world loves them... Great work!!!

Martin

Mar 8, 2002
I'll help build

Merideth,

I am american and I spend quite a lot of time in the DR (at least three trips per month of three to five days) and I would be willing to help any way I can in your building project. I have a bunch of friends that would probably help also (I'll volunteer them anyway!)

Email me before you need the help and I'll work my schedule around that (I'm a pilot and fly there a lot!)

Let me know if I can help, ok?

Martin

MartinSchoonover@hotmail.com

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
wow!

The pictures were great! So many smiles. I have been wondering what a batey is and you finally explained it. Thanks for sharing your project and pictures :).

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Meredith, you are an inspiration. e-mail me a name and address and I'll send you a small donation.

thank you for lifting the spirits of those beautiful children.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Martin since you're a pilot can you get us cheap tickets to the DR to do our volunteer work?

mariposa33

Aug 22, 2002
I lived in Batey for awhile and Arroyo Honda.
It was great to see the pics and bring back so many great memories.

Martin

Mar 8, 2002
Anna,

There once was a time I could have helped, but since September 11th those tickets are no longer available (you would have to marry me, a hefty price to pay!)

Sorry, but maybe there's something else I can help out with? I'm heading down to Cabarete and Santiago tomorrow....I'll look for the messages there. Take care all...

Meredith

Jan 24, 2002
This Message is for MICHELLE...

Michelle I just wanted to thank you for the very nice message and the words of inspiration. I would like to talk to you if possible. Could you please send my an e-mail or a personal message, so then I can contact you.

Thank you so much :cool:

K8thaGR8

Jan 27, 2003
Hey Merideth...

I would also be willing to help in any way possible. I think it's an amazing thing that you are doing. Anways, send me an e-mail if you want, and I'd be happy to talk to you. ciao.

Kate

Meredith

Jan 24, 2002
To KATIE

Can you please email me, the Katie that just got back from Consuelo. I just saw your message, but I don't have your email, I would love to talk to you.

Hope to hear from you sooon!

Meredith

*Michelle, I just emailed you!! *

Last edited:

michelle2504

Jan 29, 2003
Hi Meredith,

I haven't figured out how to send a PM so please send me an email so we can chat.

Waiting to hear from you.

Hasta pronto, Michelle