How to love like a Dominican girl

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
Hello girls. I have noticed that many girls from all over the world seem to fall for us Dominican men. Those of you that come to this board to get advice, end up getting abuse and ridicule by the regulars. Ladies, I feel your pain, and as a Dominican, I want to give you some useful tips on how to have a happy relationship with a one of us. I see most people here say "don't do it", "dominicans are all dogs", "he's playing with you" blah blah blah, but that doesnt help because although there might be some truth to those generalizations, you gals will not listen to that. I know you don't wanna hear that even if it's true, and you will keep on falling in love with dominicanos no matter what they say. So, the best thing you can do is behave like a dominican girl if you wanna be happy with a dominican man.

Rule # 1

Dominican girls don't mind us "cheating" on them so much as long as they get their "respect". What I mean by this is that our girls are raised to tolerate our love for many women. They are thaught that if they have a relationship, and the man has other girls on the side, it is ok as long as they are the "main girl/wife." Unlike other countries where the mistress can become more important than the wife, our wives are still "la senora de la casa" and the mistress is just the low life slut.

Rule # 2

We are raised to be mujeriegos. We are encouraged to chase girls since we are little boys, so it's part of our culture to like girls more than anything else. I remember that I was kind of shy when I was growing up, and sometimes I would get a lot of pressure from my grandfather and older brothers to "go talk to the girls".
Sometimes I would get intimidated and they would even hit me because "the neighbors' daughters were so beautifull and I was being too slow to talk to them" so they'd get mad at me.

Rule # 3

You never want to "give it up so easily". That is ok for "cueros" and swingers, but if you wanna be taken serously by a dominican guy, you might wanna make him wait a little, but don't over do it because we get tired of waiting and loose our patience.

Ok, I hope this helps. There are some other things you can do, but you need to talk to some dominican girls and they will steer you in the right direction. By the way, dr girls are very reluctant to give money to a guy, even if they have it. In summary, you girls have to leave your gringo mentality at home. If you wanna be happy, you have to accept that we have big hearts and can love many girls at the same time, and be charming and fair to all. Take it how it is and just be happy. You can find some decent dominicans that will turn out to be faithfull, but is is very unlikely in a resort or touristic centers. However, I 've realized that girls seem to like "bad boys" better because I know that we have the worst womanizer reputation in the world, yet you girls from all over the world keep on falling for us everyday. Ain't that cool?:cool: :cool: :cool:

Last edited:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Jochy
Way to go,Girls us gringos who live here have accepted to live by these rules much as it pains us to have to keep mistresses against our will,so you must accept this as a way of life submit to the enchanting call of Dominican rules

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
I agree Jochy except for one thing:

our wives are still "la senora de la casa" and the mistress is just the low life slut.

OK now there are other DR men on this board that state that there is a hirearchy. E.g. you have your wife but then you number the other women like "my #1, #2, #3 and so on. #1 get preference to #2 since #1 is most likely to be prettier, nicer etc. Isn't that true. I mean, maybe once you get down to #100 she might be the low life slut. I say this not from experience of course ;) any comments?

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
You only reach low life slut if you have several boy friends you know how it goes the old double standard:bandit: Theresa are you sure you did no studies of this phenomonen?:beard:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Who ??? No, no studies for me I am still a virgin
angel.gif
They call me Madre Teresa.

Mcinbrass

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
I wonder if Dominican girls mind..

...when you give them multiple children, then go on your wandering ways and not support her or the children. You make the mujeriego lifestyle sound so glamourous however in reality this macho way of thinking has supressed the women of your culture. These women then have to resort to things like prostituting themselves to support themselves and your children. How do you feel about that?

D

Dubld

Interesting-these rules can also be applied to many other places/people. In Toronto's great diversity, I have encountered many who subscribe to those rules - and not just immigrants or children of immigrants......

The thing that I cannot get over is the number of just STUPID women who give men money! And these can be educated, experienced women that get taken by some smooth talking devil. When you consider that women still on average earn less than men what the hell is the reason? Most of these guys are lazy s.o.b's with multiple kids/women/ who totally shirk responsibility.

Are they that desparate to hang on to the guy that they throw money at him? Ladies-where is your self-respect?
This girl will never give anything away that easily to those that do not deserve it-sex/money/food/whatever!

See-this happens here too-not strictly a Dominican thing. I have always said that IF I was ever crazy enough to get married, I would expect that there would be something on the side-and frankly I would just not want to know about it. I don't want their guilt unloaded just so that person can have the pine-fresh feeling inside!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm sitting here thinking, hummm is it better to be the respected wife who has to wash his dirty underwear after an event with the low life slut,or is it better to be the low life slut who doesn't have to put up with him all the time.....hummmmmmmmm...I'll get back to you on that.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Without a doubt, I'd rather be the low-life slut.

(Anna, couldn't I be a high-life slut instead?)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Annac said:
I'm sitting here thinking, hummm is it better to be the respected wife who has to wash his dirty underwear after an event with the low life slut,or is it better to be the low life slut who doesn't have to put up with him all the time.....hummmmmmmmm...I'll get back to you on that.

Comeon, Anna, don't pretend you haven't already made up your mind.
copy_2_of_ca8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Jane you'd make a fine, high class slut hun.

OK Ken, I'd rather be the slut but can I be the high class slut too?

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
AnnaC said:
OK Ken, I'd rather be the slut but can I be the high class slut too?
char.gif

No problem, Anna.

Last edited by a moderator:

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
My point is that if a dominican guy cheats on his girlfriend, it doesn't mean that he doesn't love her. It's not a big deal since for us it's just a cultural/genetic thing. It is not good to have kids on the streets by other women for the children's sake and for your own reputation. They will be considered bastardos/ ilegitimos, but still women have no excuse for prostituting themselves. Prostitution is a choice because I have seen dirt poor women who struggle daily to raise their kids without prostituting themselves. Some just like the easy way. Let me repeat myself, The things that I wrote are generalizations. I am not talking for everybody here, but when we generalize, we reflect the reality of the majority, and certain behaviors that can be expected of our culture. I think that marriage is a divine commitment, and I hope God gives me the strengh to be faithful to my wife when I marry because that's how I wanna do it. But when I make comments like this to my dominican friends, most of them laugh at me. Right now I'm single and free to love as many girls as I can, but at least I'm planning to change and be a good husband when I get married. However, most guys are not even marriage minded, and they wouldn't change after they get married. Anyway, you can do whatver you want. Take this advice, or leave it. But theses are things that I write in the way I see them as a dominican male.
You might not like it, but it's the truth and there's nothing you can do to change it. I said it is possible to find decent dominicans that can be faithfull away from the resorts, but that is not relevant because most foreign girls end up falling for the playboy types, so my advice to them is on how to deal with these particular tigueres.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
i still don't agree with this way of life... i understand this is the culture, and this is the way of life for some people....... HOWEVER, as long as there are other sluts or women in a man's life... they steal the spotlight of the wife... the wife should be the sould woman in a man's life; the other women take this power away... they distract his vision for her, and with it... his respect for her dwindles.

Although I live in Canada right now... I am originally from a region in Europe where this practice of having multiple women... was the way of life. I, however, never agreed with it.

Are men so horny that they can't control themselves? What's up with this? Why can these men not commit to a single woman? IF a man is commited to a woman he should stay committed;; IF HE'S NOT COMMITED he can do whatever he wants.

that was my two cents worth.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Re: I wonder if Dominican girls mind..

Mcinbrass said:
... These women then have to resort to things like prostituting themselves to support themselves and your children. How do you feel about that?

GREAT!!
X.
I'm comming in November

JOCHYPLAYA

Aug 29, 2002
Ladies, we are not that bad after all. Even with the player types, the good traits far outweight the bad ones, or we wouldn't be worth it to any females. Playing is just a little nuisance that you might have to put up with, but it is worth it because otherwise there would not be so many girls falling for us. Maybe you like us because of how we are. I mean, if a dominican was not the way domincans are, then a girl would not like him the way that she likes dominicans. Comprende.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
i happen to disagree.
I don't believe women fall for dominicans for their player and macho characteristics at all... since that happens all over the world. Therfore, it's not that they fall for the dominican in them per se, as much as, because these are romantic escapades combined with vacations... these are fantisies. Leaving home and your problems behind, you are on a vacation... you feel like you're running away from the hardships of your life. In a sense, forgetting about some aspects of your life and spending some romance in a far away land with a new and exotic individual is what makes you fall for this person. Of course, these are not our daily realities and we have to remember to separate the fantasy/dream from the real world. really hard to incorporate these unrealities into our lives... and it is because these are our fantasies being played out... because we are with men that most likely we cannot be with, and couldn't fit into our real lives that we enjoy these trips. NOt because they play with our emotions or our hearts (and might I add they are really good at that).
I find that some of the women that decide to have these long distance find themselves in sticky situations not because they don't know how to love like dominican, but in a sense... because these men are far away and spending time with other women while the tourists sit at home and dream about these guys.

conclusion... because we are not dominican women... we can't love like them. cultural values clash way to much to have these love affairs succeed the way WE want them to succeed. We want manogomy and we can't have them with long distance relationships with the dominican men.

all i can say is that i'm happy i didn't fall for my dominican fling (well... correction... i DID fall for him, but this forum made me realize that i was not unique to this man... i was just another woman that got on a trip and went back home to reality : )

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
If you want to have a Dominican boyfriend then you need to learn the game. Make them believe they are your only boyfriend because of course they would never have a whore for a girlfriend. (Even though they are whoremasters) Once in a while pretend to be jealous if you find out they are married or with other women. Dominican men take jealousy as a compliment if it is not laid on too thick. Have yourself as many men as they have women but never let them catch you and lie like hell if caught! Constantly change your boyfriends because they will be extra great lovers in the beginning to convince you to stay with them. The game goes both ways.