Dominican Or Cuban Men which are more faithful?

JC171

Oct 20, 2002
I have been To Cuba and The Dominican Republic this year.I really love the Caribean atmosphere and the men are Yummy.On Both trips I met 2 very lovely guys who worked at the resorts I stayed at.
After a few days they both told me that they liked me loads and would like to be my boyfriend.
Im from Toronto and either one would mean a long distance relationship..Im willing to relocate or have them come visit me for a few months to give the relationship a chance.In your Opinion which are more faithful Cuban or Dominican guys?
Im looking for marriage material and I have two great guys I would like to see where things lead.Your help would be very much appreciated.

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
please read the other forums.... and then make up your own mind... i was that 'naive' about two days ago : )

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
You are just about to get a reality check... enjoy :)

I'll let our resident "Agony Aunts" cover this...

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
ps... unless you don't mind being one of the multiple women they love and WANT TO BE WITH... stay away. Email me if you want a full scoom on my story... or just look at the threads started by moi (Lee-Lee) and you should have your answer.

One thing i've learned thus far... from now on when i go to DR i don't go to FALL since i'll hopefully look at these guys from a different perspective... next, me go to have fun and that it!!! no ideas about relationship possibilities will go through my head next time around amiga.
have fun... and i urge you to read some of these threads... the people around here have some amazing advice...
and oh yeah, they can also be pretty mean sometimes (although they haven't been mean to me yet... since i'm so god damn adorable).

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
sorry... last message i promise....read music queen's trip report... i taught me how to approach the next vacation i go on : )

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Which are more faithful?You mean who is better at not getting caught...and Lee Lee..dont worry..we will be mean to you before to long.
Larry

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
JC171, if you want a Cuban, read Fidel's thread Hopeless Love??). He's very likely available.

earosemena

Aug 18, 2002
Ok, I'm going to risk getting "creamed" here, but what the heck...
I believe in the concept of sinergy. I have never been used by a man I did not want to use me and I have used a few men myself. The bottom line is, in my humbel estimation, that if you get what you want and I get what I want is working. Is the needs, wants are desires of both parties in any relationship are not balanced is not working.
Yea, Dominican men play a game that I know well, (I'm Cuban-American) but if you know the game and choose to play, well there is no ragging. And by the way, I prefer Dominicans over
Cubans they not talk so much s****

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Did I miss something? Was there are war and all young available males in Canada were killed ? Wake up girls!!!
When I was in sales, my manager told me I had to make 100 calls before I was lucky enough to get one appointment.
Think of the hundreds of girls, women that land at these resorts every year. So he hits on them all and one is bond is pan out. Have fun. Have the fantasy but learn what real love is first before
you think marriage. Follow Hillbilly's three rules.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Anna Coniglio said:
Did I miss something? Was there are war and all young available males in Canada were killed ? Wake up girls!!!
When I was in sales, my manager told me I had to make 100 calls before I was lucky enough to get one appointment.
Think of the hundreds of girls, women that land at these resorts every year. So he hits on them all and one is bond is pan out. Have fun. Have the fantasy but learn what real love is first before
you think marriage. Follow Hillbilly's three rules.
Guess what us gringo guys can do wonders for you girls we are at least not looking for visas,however we are also somewhat fussy:bandit:

drchica

Aug 27, 2002
JC171

JC171- just go with your instinct, dont go along with what all these people say... yes some can be just playing you but some may not you will never know, no matter what people say... you will have to go with your instinct and see where things lead, as it is hard with the long distance, but it is said, if its meant to be it will happen.

Kekamba

Aug 21, 2002
How about Jamaicans

Anyone been to Jamaica latley and seen the men in action? Are they faithful or just like all the other Caribbean men? I met one and he seems nice and genuine but you can never be to sure.
Later.
kekamba

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Re: How about Jamaicans

Kekamba said:
Anyone been to Jamaica latley and seen the men in action? Are they faithful or just like all the other Caribbean men? I met one and he seems nice and genuine but you can never be to sure.
Later.
kekamba

Hmmm...I'd pass on the Jamaican boys...they tend to be even bigger cheaters than Dominicans and they're selfish lovers...in my experience anyway.

Yep, one of these days I think I'll have to listen to my folks and settle down with a nice Newfie boy. Yeah right... ;)

D

Dubld

Debs is right........and the great thing about Jamaican guys is the number of 'babymothers' they have!

Ask your guy about those and see how he reacts! See, the thing is that it is a badge of honour to father as many offspring as possible regardless of whether you can support them or not.

Before everyone reacts and says racism, please-this is the case in Toronto, Jamaica-not all, but many (moslty lesser educated) guys follow this.

I say walk the other way and save yourself a lot of hassle. At least follow gut instinct. If you think there's something fishy-even slightly-then there is.

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Dubld said:
Debs is right........and the great thing about Jamaican guys is the number of 'babymothers' they have!

HA!!! Too funny...forgot to mention the babymother thing...

Actually, I met a Jamaican guy a couple of weeks ago at a club here in TO and I noticed this girl looking at me like she was ready to kill me. I asked him if she was his girl or something and he said
'nah, she's just my third babymother' and a shocked me asked, 'Third? How many do you have?' FOUR!!! Can you believe that?!?!? And to top it all off, he actually asked me if I wanted to be number 5...tempting, but no...lol!!!!

D

Dubld

Very scary! Sounds like someone my sister knew....at least she gets chlid support unlike most of 'em!!!
Never mind just 'ere-ask how meny pickney dem got back a yard!

Kekamba

Aug 21, 2002
Great Advice... but are there any good guys out there

Thanks for the advice. Is there any good guys out there? I was with a Dominican for a year and a half and well that's done because I found out what he was doing after the disco everynight. Wait.... maybe I should add who he was doing. Anyways met this Jamaican guy who comes here to work in Tobacco and he seemed half decent. He treated me good... offered to pay for things, treated good and wasn't forceful at all. Anyways I did actually ask him if he had kids but he didn't answer me. He did however one night tell me that he had a girlfriend back in Jamaica and in the US. I brushed it off because I thought he was just playin as I told him about my Dominican guy and all that crap... At the time I thought he was playing hard to get... you know how guys are... the more women they have... well the guys here anyways.
Well anyways he is back in Jamiaca and I was wondering if I should take the time and make an effort to go and see him. I'm guessing that it would be a waste of money unless anyone could prove different but I think by the info. I have been told you couldn't. Well thanks for stopping a huge mistake that I could be making.
Later.
Kekamba;)