Very wierd

richard

Jan 1, 2002
Hi Guys, here's some ghost website info . Sometimes you can hear the ghost so make sure to turn your volume up full. I wouldn't advice showing this to any young children or someone with a weak heart.

Check the following story out. Its really amazing.

Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in this house. She lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields
in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came back. So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her. This is a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me a minute or so to find it, but when you do it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions. To save you some time, concentrate around the table. Best not to focus too much on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window. Click on the link below for the picture. Best to enlarge. For an added touch, turn up the volume, it's faint but you can
hear the ghost talking sometimes in a low murmur. Remember to turn your volume way up , or you may not hear anything. You will need to look for a minute or so before you pick out the ghost, so be patient and give it
time...look closely..
(Click on the below link)
http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

warning... not for the faint of heart.

jbhermes

Sep 10, 2002
what the he**!

funny! oh my gosh, I think I wet myself! yikes! No really. My heart rate is still about 250.

earosemena

Aug 18, 2002
This joke reminds me of the Math Book that committed suicide because it had too many problems.