Women's Wisdom

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Wisdom of Women

A woman was out golfing one day when she hit her ball into the woods. She went into the woods to look for it and found a frog in a trap.

The frog said to her, "If you release me from this trap, I will grant you 3 wishes."

The woman freed the frog and the frog said, "Thank you, but I failed to mention that there was a condition to your wishes that what ever you wish for, your husband will get 10 times more or better!"

The woman said, "That would be okay," and for her first wish, she wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world. The frog warned her, "You do realize that this wish will also make your husband the most handsome man in the world, an Adonis, that women will flock to."

The woman replied, "That will be okay because I will be the most beautiful woman and he will only have eyes for me." So, KAZAM - she's the most beautiful woman in the world!

For her second wish, she wanted to be the richest woman in the world. The frog said, "That will make your husband the richest man in the world and he will be ten times richer than you."

The woman said, "That will be okay because what is mine is his and what is his is mine." So, KAZAM - she's the richest woman in the world!

The frog then inquired about her third wish, and she answered "I'd like a mild heart attack."

<b><i>Moral of the story: Women are clever bitches. Don't mess with us!!!</b></i>

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
you know what musicqueen?

i think you are pretty wise yourself... read your travel report. gotta admit, thank's to you i got a new perspective on how i should approach my next DR vacation... not be as naive and go to have fun. don't place any strings... come back... and go again.. come back... and go again... lol

Lee Lee

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Lee-lee...thanks! I think;)!...

You know what they call me a <b>B</b> abe <b>I</b> n <b>T </b> otal <b>C</b> ontrol of <b>H </b> erself!

And I'm very proud of it!!!

Believe me, I learned my lesson pretty fast too...but not before I joined DR1, and unfortunately by that time I had been to DR 4 times already!

But I had lots of fun each time, and didn't get my heart broken, although my wallet almost was!!!

I'm planning my next vacation already, and working on my moving over there in the VERY near future...

Wish me luck...

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
since you've been there so much... and since you have the same mindframe of going on vacation (and party the way i expect to party on vacation)... you'd probably be able to recommend this: which location and specific resort did you enjoy yourself the most??? as in.. .most partying and sexiest boy toys.

sjh... they say what you write is a reflection of your mind and how you think... your message obviously proves that when you leave it blank.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Lee-lee...Ok...it's kind of hard to really decide between them...I had a REALLY good time at the Riu Bamb? in Punta Cana the first time I went...but not too many boy toys...just one very special and cute one!

The second time it's was the Barcel? B?varo Beach...A LOT OF FUN...their little club "Las Ca?as"...for employees and guests that like merengue and bachata...was AWESOME!!! My daughter and I danced all night every night of our trip...PLUS...A LOT OF BOY TOYS... not only the animation team...but a lot of the other employees of the hotel...A LOT OF FUN...!!!

The third time we had fun but didn't much like the hotel and the area...(Juan Dolio)...But, my daughter and I try to make the best of every situation...

The fourth time, we spend New Year's in Santo Domingo....had a blast...danced from Dec. 31 all the way through Jan 2!!!

On the 2nd. we took a bus from the capital to Puerto Plata...4 hours in a very comfortable bus, stopped in Santiago for 1/2 hour, and then on to our destination...the hotel was good, the area we loved, but the club there was almost empty every night...

The cutest guy there happened to be a Dominican that was married to an Argentinian lady...his wife (older than him) went to bed early every night and he stayed dancing with us and the few other people at the club...we had fun...but it could have been better...

So the first two times were the best...

You already read my report about the last trip...so now you know...

I plan to go to Puerto Plata for the Merengue Festival in November...I already talked to the sweetie I met during my first trip, whom I've kept in touch with...and believe it or not...there hasn't been any money requests or anything of the sort...just a few calls since then to see how things are...He's the Animation Director now for a Hotel in POP...and hopefully we'll see each other again...

Any other questions? Feel free to ask...Oh, and let me know when you'll be going back...

Villa Trina...thanks! Good luck to you too!!!

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
i'll probably be going back in either exmas or march....

that special and cute one of yours from the first trip..... you've been keeping in touch? how has that been? i'm assuming you're keeping in touch no strings attached kinda thing?

Lee

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Yep! He just tells me what's going on with his life...and I do the same...no asking for anything! Isn't that a surprise?

They are all not that bad...Now if you've only met Humberto...he was some piece of work!!! That man could charm the heck out of anything!!! Right now I think he's in Italy, married to a poor girl that I'm sure still doesn't know what hit her!!!

But he was a lot of fun...met him at the Barcel? B?varo Beach...

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
that is a very interesting point you bring up...
you say go there, meet someone special... but just leave him like that - someone special...

no strings attached, ..
but my question is, if you keep in touch and you have been together, doesn't the heart ever get in the way?

it's that easy? shit i should try this next time : )

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Lee-lee...Yes, until now I have stayed in resorts...only reason being that since I work for a radio station, we do a lot of promotions with a travel agency that always gives me great prices on my stays...It's a lot cheaper that way, I think!
Although I have stayed at a friend's house for a couple of days during New Year's...that was a lot of fun, 'cause I got to experience the REAL DR!...
We went shopping in a little store in town, went to the "plaza"...(town square)...to a clinic at 3 a.m. 'cause I had a headache and nobody had any Tylenol...The next day we went to another town near by, were we went dancing at 3 o'clock in the afternoon...we got to mingle with the real people of the real Dominican Republic...It was awesome!!!
About my special friend...I'm not gonna tell you my age, but I think I'm a little bit older than you, and have learned to separate my heart from the rest of my body in those matters...
In other words, I've started to practice "thinking like a man"...if you know what I mean!
It's not easy...(besides, he's REALLY cute!)...but it's best in these cases...Have you already read the post of this new girl looking for another animation guy?
Believe me, the sooner you start doing what I do...the better off you'll be!

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
so let me ask you this... do you practice 'thinking like a man' at home? or is this something you strictly adhere to only on vacation?

trying the real deal of the DR... i agree it's a good idea, but i don't think i should try it first before i've been to a couple of AI's myself.... i usually go to mexico (been there A LOT)... but i think i'm making a switch... i like the DR much better, more relaxed, less americanized and you smell the culture somewhat more than youdo in cancun and accapulco.

Lee ; )
dunno how young ya are... but you know what they say about women.... they are just like wine... the older the finer.

adios

ps... whatever the age, you look great.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hey, Thanks!!! Nice to hear a compliment first thing in the morning...

Yes...I do practice "thinking like a man" at home also...although I don't have to be as careful here...

Because of my job I do get to meet a lot of nice guys...like Theresa says...maybe you don't know her yet...right now she's on vacation in Brazil...checking out the "brazilian boys"...But she'll be back soon to tell us all about them...We met here in Miami, went to the beach...had a great time...

Have you seen how there are "small DR1 reunions" in different places? Where are you at?...I think I read it but I forgot...

You should even post a picture in the gallery...We'd love to meet you!

I agree with the fact that DR is better than Mexico...I was in Cancun a long time ago...but to listen to the same thing as I do here, meaning the music, and meeting the same kind of people...might as well stay home!

Thanks again for the compliment...It looks like it's gonna be one of those days...!