Caffe, pizza... Everithing you may know

voja

Oct 20, 2002
I am from Yugoslavia, and I want to remove to Dominican Republic to live there. I think to open some caffe bar, pizza restaurant, vegetable shop, etc. I want to know about locations, prices, conditions, etc. Any suggestion is helpful. Maybe you can give me internet adress where I can find that information.
Thank you.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
1st lots of info in the archives,2nd i humbly suggest you live here before you invest many people are sadder,poorer but much wiser due to quick financial decisions over here also restauraunt,bar style buiseness is very co,mpetitive and if you dont have a local year round clientel you die:confused:

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
quick question... wouldn't it be smart to have something open right next to a club? here in toronto... usually after leaving a club we hit the closest thing possible for a bite (which is usually a hot dog stand)... so.. .point is clubbers are hungry and drunk... so they wouldn't mind a bite : )

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
If there is a good place to have a restaurant, Lee-Lee, you can be sure there is already one there. Dominicans have no trouble seeing opportunities and capitalizing on them.