Seeking (sporty/sailing instructor) job @ resort

jfontein

Oct 25, 2002
Looking for a (sporty / sailing instructor) job at beach-resort.

I am quitting my job for a long journey to the carribean and will be travelling around for a while. I will be sailing (monohull) from UK to Canaries November 1st and then cross the Atlantic with the ARC (www.worldcruising.com), arriving in St.Lucia somewhere halfway december. From there on I do not have fixed plans. I plan to learn kitesurfing. Next to that I will be looking for other boats to sail where-ever in the carribean, pleisure or regatta. As I am a fanatic catamaran sailor myself, I would like to do that as well. I have my own HobyTiger (formula 18 with spinnaker) and normally sail on the sea in Holland. Sailed www.roundtexel.com (biggest cat-race in the wolrd in number of boats) and in the strong Curacao winds early this year.

Have been working as sailing instructor at holiday resort when studying at university. Next to that I am quiet sporty, and do frequently: squash, snowboard, skate, mountainbike, ...

I have a master degree in business administration and have been working on many (international) projects as consultant and later on as projectmanager for 7 years. Age: 31; Nationality: Dutch.

Please let me know if I could be of use to you, either for a shorter or longer period (as I am very flexible).

Regards,
Joost Fontein