Thank you

Daly

Sep 20, 2002
Last month I posted a question for a project that I was doing for my International Business Class and would like to give everyone who responded a sincere thanks for their assistance. I received an A in the class and I could not have completed my project if not for the quick responses I received here on Dr1. Thank you and I hope all is going well for each and everyone of you

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Congratulations, Daly. What business did you finally decide on as the basis for your project?

Of course the custom is that the person who gets the A with help of dr1 posters buys those posters a beer to celebrate the achievement.

Daly

Sep 20, 2002
I actually wound up choosing to introduce a Pet Smart in Santiago and the present competitive atmosphere that a Pet Smart would represent for the Pet Supermarket in Santo Domingo. It actually complimented the question on competition that I had to respond to. I work for the Pet Supermarket here in the US (no affiliation) and an accountant that works with me told me he knows, personally, the guy who owns the ones in Santo Domingo and that his competition is really small. He also told me that his targeted market are the tourists and upper class dominicans. So I focused on that and focused on the information everyone gave me online and the research material I gathered off the web and I got an A on the project. As for the beer, sure why not. Drink up. gulp gulp gulp ha ha ha ha. No seriously, thank you and everyone else whose input helped me achieve the one grade I was aspiring for.