Can ne1 help me contact Starfriend from iberostar Costa Dorada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
i have just come home from Dominican republic, Iberostar hotel- Costa Dorada Puerto Plata, and i got very close to one of hte dancers there!!
His name is ....Owendy ( not sure of the spelling) and we shared a lot of our time together!
anyway, on my last night things happened and, the next day i didnt have chance to speak to him about it and i didnt even say Bye to him!! he was busy practising for the nights dance show!

i have tried many ways to contact him or his friend Celvin, who i know would get me in contact with him...( he also speaks very good english)
i have tried the hotels email address, but they told me they would show it to the animation team, and i have a funny feeling that the dancers didnt get to see it!!

i just want to be able to sort things out between us two!
someone off dominican breeze.com gave me some help of advisng me to put up a thread on here!

please... someone help me, or help me to find where i could fing more info!!

thanks, Love
Nikita xxx

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Poor Nikita
Listen hun, what's the point? Did you have fun? Move on.These guys meet so many women he more than likely doesn't remember your name.

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
Sorry??

sorry guys but what you getting at?

iv been reading some other post and, dominican men are not like?

is there a reason??? ru trying to say that they do it all the time and dont give a s**t??

just tell me the truth, plz!

yeah i did have fun, but like i say, we were more than friends, nothing much happened, i just fell guilty with the fact i didnt have chance to find out what really happend that night and didnt have chance to say GOODBYE!!

plz help me... do you know how i could contact him neway??

has his name been menthioned on here b4??

thanks love
Nikita xxx

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
Robert:- you say these men are good... tell me have there been many reports about them at costa dorada??

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
nikita23 said:
Robert:- you say these men are good... tell me have there been many reports about them at costa dorada??

I think it's the same all over the DR going by the number of posts we get and the wide variety of resorts involved. They do their thing and it works, and yes, they really don't give a s**t :)

By chance, are you close to a Western Union office?
I hear his granny is not looking very good these days...

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
"By chance, are you close to a Western Union office?
I hear his granny is not looking very good these days..."

is this supposed to be a joke?? i dont understand!!!

and you didnt answer my question... have there been many reports of the starfriends from costa dorada???

trishdeyar

Oct 16, 2002
www.hiddenhilltop.com
Nikita

Hi there - I'm what you call a "lurker" - don't post but read a lot. Nikita, if you get a chance read some other posts, specifically by Lee Lee and Musicqueen in this thread - I think that will answer a lot of your questions. This group I think has seen threads like your a lot which is why you are getting the answers you are getting. In a nutshell, what's being said is keep the memories you got and move on ... more then likely nothing more will come of it.

Karen Milton

Apr 26, 2002
Stay away

Stay away Nikita. A lot of resort guys, - not all, but most - especially ones from animation etc, are just players. I've seen it. Look at some of the previous threads like 'benaymin from Puerto Plata

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
hi there trishdeyar......
i have been reading post while waiting around here, but i have kind of gathered now that most of you dont like DR men..... but none of my questions above have been answered!!

i did orginally get advised to come on here as some1 would know how to contact who i wanted!!

now im asking... do mant costa dorada men get reported on here.... as i cant find any other bad reports.. the only thing iv heard is..... " Most DR men are the same"

this is not helpin me... i am only 16 and as iv sed, we didnt do much.. more like friends... but have the costa dorada men been reported on here b4!!

thanks love
Nikita xxx

ps what are Sankies?????

trishdeyar

Oct 16, 2002
www.hiddenhilltop.com
Nikita

Nikita....I saw your question on the other thread and saw it was answered with an email address. Whether there is a more direct way to contact this guy, I don't know. I'm sure there is a possibility that someone on this forum knows of him, but what is being said here is that should you be able to get in touch with him chances are you will be disappointed. He won't remember you and he won't be the same person you met while you were down there. These guys meet a LOT of women in the course of their work - sure they make friends with a lot of them, go further with a lot of them too, but when you left that resort he probably met someone else immeidately after you and right now is having just as much fun as he did with you. You have this great memory of him - keep it, don't mess it up by trying to get in touch with him again. Just my opinion...let it go and enjoy the memory of your trip.

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
thank you very much trish..
you are probably the only person iv got some sense out of on here!!

to tell you the truth my head is a bit mushed at the moment... i never realised what these men are like and iv never been naive in my life!!

i have to say im quite upset now... as youve read im only 16, but the fact is that he never once hinted he wanted more than just friendship, if he had then maybe i could belive what all these people are saying to me!!

he even asked for my address and promise to send a picture of his new hairdo... he didnt speak much english so he wouldnt be able to write much to me!!

im getting worried now, i did give him my address... along will contact numbers and my email address, but he had a run in with the police on the nite i gave it to him and maybe he had it taken off him!!

is it usuall for them to ask for contact address??
what are sankies??

thanks love nikita xxx

trishdeyar

Oct 16, 2002
www.hiddenhilltop.com
Nikita, I don't claim to know much about people from DR - I enjoy coming to these forums cause the threads can get ~really~ entertaining and I enjoy learning what I can about a place I truly had a wonderful vacation in last year and will have another next year. Who knows, he might end up writing you - if he does, great, if he doesn't - don't worry about it. As for your specific questions about if is it usual for them to ask for contact info and what a sankie(sp?) is.......there are others on this forum better equipped to answer that for you and I'm sure they will. You might try to do a search on the word sankie to see if that gives you some answers.

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
so youve been to dominican too for your holidays?

can i ask you a question... are you from america???
im from england.....does this stil happen to english people??

GOD.. im sooo gutted, i cant belive iv been so naive, everybody seemed to be so nice over there, Celvin, his friend, was a Star... he helped me to talk to Owendy and told me the ins and outs of the job, as id love to become a dancer for the star friends!!

somethigs else that mashes my head is that i never seen anything else happen with nebody else!!

Celvin told me who had and hadnt had wives and babies... inc hisself and Owendy!!!

Owendy told me he doesnt belive in getting married for having kids... or the other way around.. hes never been married or had kids.. well so he said and Celvin said!!

tell me, was this me being a naive 16yr old again???

Last edited:

trishdeyar

Oct 16, 2002
www.hiddenhilltop.com
I'm Canadian (am having a problem with some of your words **gutted??**mashes??** lol...Bottom line Nikita - don't get worked up - doesn't really matter right now if he told you the God's honest truth or a bold faced lie - you are thousands of miles away from him and won't be seeing him anytime soon. I'm beating a dead horse here so won't repeat what I've said - you're not necessarily being naive.........you're being 16 (gawd I'm my mother!!!!) lol .. take care :)

Sanni1975

Jun 6, 2002
hi nikita,

you had asked if someone had already posted regarding this guy. well, i did but back then nobody seemd to know him.

at that time i could not really post the way i preferred as my friend was reading the messages and it was also about her. now the story:

as my sister-in-law told me back then he ist still with his dominican grilfriend alexandra. they have a girl together. i wanted to make sure if this is the truth as a real good friend of mine was with him and also took some presents for my own family with her an di certainly did not want her to find him together with that alexandra girl.

hmm, does not matter anyways. just to let you know: she (my german friend) was there until last week thursday. still thinking she is the only one. she won't listen to any of us giving advice. he came here too, at the beginning of 2002 and stayed for three months. but thats not it: he is still married to an english gilr! and supposedly they have a child together too.

so, if you still want to listen about him - go ahead and ask. if you even want to bother wasting your time with him - please feel free to do so. but i'd rather suggest you get this a**hole out of your head as i do know that his daughter and mum get quite sick each couple of months....;) and, just because he is a dancer at that new 5* resort does not make him any better as all those other sankies out there!!!!

cheers!

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
ok sanni... im listening!!

i want you to include names, dates and everything... etc!!!

ps how do you know him... and where are you from???

Status
Not open for further replies.