Estrela Del Mar, Cabarete

POPGrl

Oct 30, 2002
Anione have infomation of boys at estrela del mar? Munchi, Johnny, Billi?

:bored:

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
i would change the title of this thread to BOYS FROM CABARETE... would have more people swinging by your door

L : )

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Munchi, Johnny, Billi?

Sound like some really serious bunch of guys to me. Are these guys aerospace engineers? You better contact Mondongo because he is the only one who has graduated from MIT here. I am sure one of them might have taught there before they applied for a job in that hotel.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Wait, I just called the hotel. I have a few messages for you POPgrl.
First of all, they all miss you and counting days for your return.

Munchi's mom is very sick and finally she is getting that kidney operation that he talked to you about. He thinks he would need that money that you promised him (after-all).
Johnny got his wallet stolen yesterday and when he went to the police they arrested him and beat him up. In the process they ripped his shirt. Please send him ralph Laurent shirts (size medium) in yellow, white and green colors. one of each color would do for now.
Billi got into an accident and his right leg is injured and the pasola that you bought him is completely destroyed. Please send 10k pesos as soon as possible to the same western union where you sent money last week.

Thank you for thinking about us and we would like to thank you for the money and gifts that you have been sending on regular basis.
Love munchi, billi and (Long dong) Johnny

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I don't think it really matters to "POPGorilla" which leg billi hurt,.....

....as long as he didn't hurt his "Middle Leg"!!!! Its like did he hurt his right knee,his left knee,or his "Weenie"?CRIS

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Hey I am interested in the "Munchi" guy and, moreover, how did he get his name? Pre-tell.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Theresa,before you have a fantasy about "Munchi",

I must tell you that the guys name is most likely,RAMON. The nickname for Ramon is "Monchy",and not "Munchi" as reported by "Popgrl".I on the other hand enjoy "Yodeling-in the Canyon",and nearby, more than anything else.I will do whatever you tell me to do,and I will bring young pretty female "ASS"istants to help!"First Visit Free"! Cris"Feeling Submissive" Colon:p :p :p :lick: :lick: :lick: :eek:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Cris you might be good but....

you couldn't possibly be as good as 3 sankies at once. POP girl was a lucky lady here. You really think you can do the work of 3 men?:devious: :devious: :devious:

POPGrl

Oct 30, 2002
Too bad i don't know these guys like you say. Mi friends do. But hey nothing wrong wtih 2 guys at once.

I know what you say about dominican guys. Thas is why i do nt mess with them that way.

We were just wonding how they were.

Thans for the laughs