Anyone know Oendy from Puerto Plata?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
hi just asking if anyone knew him, hes from Puerto Plata but works in the Iberostar hotel- Costa Dorada!!

we are just friends, but i was unable to get his contact addresses or email address before i left!

can anyone help me?

thanks Love Nikita xxx

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Didn't we just confirm that Oendy (or Owendy) is a sankie yesterday? He's bad news hun...move on...

If he didn't exchange contact info with you before you left, chances are he doesn't want to stay in touch. However, if you really must get in touch with him, call the resort and ask for the animacion desk (I'm assuming he's one of the animacion guys) and they'll put you in touch with him. Try to call as soon as possible though as most of these guys move around from resort to resort.

Good luck!

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
nope, hes a dancer, works different hours to the animation staff!

hes not a sankie, but i did find out some information about him yesterday! most of you persume hes one but i spoke to some one who knew him!

were just friends, i wonna say hi thats all!

i know most guys are sankies, but youve told me what they are like and Oendy isnt like that!
thanks for warning me though, iam alert!
hes been at the same hotel for 2yrs now.... and he doesnt want to move!
thanks again for warning me, but he did try to give me his contacts but i left before he had chance to speak to me as he was reharsing!!
he asked for my contact address, but things happend the night i gave em to him, i think he may of had them taken off him!

i just wonna contact him, im to far away to want anything serious of him! LOL!!

thanks anyway
Love Nikita xxx

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hun, here it is.
You're young, you have no money, ect ect. That's why he didn't give you a contact number. Just assume that the hotel did give him your email/fax whatever and he filed it under the big "G"

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
i know Anna.... thanks again but i was just asking... i could just as easly ring him i wanted to, i just wonna know if ne1 knew him!!

not a crime is it!!

i undersatnd ur warning me....im thanking you, but il speak to him sooner or later, just wanted to see if he was known in here for obvious reasons... and guess what, hes not!

oh well
xxx

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
just wanted to see if he was known in here for obvious reasons... and guess what, hes not!
But guess what? He IS! Remember Sanni1975??

Denial is an ugly thing.

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
yes i do remember sanni, and iv spoken to her via email... she told me alot about his past!!

and i thank her for that...... ur right maybe one person knows him!!

im not ashamed of the fact that your right, i know she knows him and she told me how and why, but i dont she amny other peopl on here knowing him.... like i sed, no more enimies, just here to find out some more information!!

thanks Love
Nikita xxx

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Please Stop This

nikita23 said:
hi just asking if anyone knew him, hes from Puerto Plata but works in the Iberostar hotel- Costa Dorada!!

we are just friends, but i was unable to get his contact addresses or email address before i left!

can anyone help me?

thanks Love Nikita xxx

Nobody needs yet another thread on the same subject for the same Sanky.

nikita23

Oct 29, 2002
i know, you dont need to repeat what some one else has already said hun!!

never mind.....it annoys you as much as it does me!!

this has gone on far too long!!

change the subject some1 please!!

xxx

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Maybe we should set up some sort of help line?

I can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading :)

Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.