chicas, accomodations, locales

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbert

Oct 28, 2002
im looking for a place(s) w the best combination of young, attractive, available chicas, reasonably priced hotels/food, and prettiest beach/mountain locales.

would appreciate recommendations (either positive or negative) from anyone w recent, first hand experience w the above

thx in advance

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
Is your pseudonym by any chance a salute to the Vladimir Nabokov character? Just wondering.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
With A name like Humbert

humbert said:
im looking for a place(s) w the best combination of young, attractive, available chicas, reasonably priced hotels/food, and prettiest beach/mountain locales.

would appreciate recommendations (either positive or negative) from anyone w recent, first hand experience w the above

thx in advance

Don't go chasing underage girls or go to jail. You realize that in a lot of cases available means like beer in a colmado, yes it is there and you pay for it to have it.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Humbert, you need to find out which side of the country you want to fly into. There are beautiful beaches and women everywhere you look and if you don't get laid there chances are that you couldnt get laid in a whore house with stacks of hundred dollar bills hanging out of your pockets.

If you fly into Puerto Plata I can help but cant if you are flying into SDQ or Punta Cana etc..

Regards

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
What is the age of consent in the DR? Here in Canada it's 14:rolleyes: I'm locking up my granddaughters!

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
humbert said:

thx in advance

same exact question... substitute chicas to guys : )

Status
Not open for further replies.