fiesta beach resort

GForce209

Jan 1, 2002
I'm wondering about the fiesta beach resort in Punta Cana. Is it nice, clean, food? A group of 24 are considering staying there, any info would be great.
Thanks.

hotride96

Aug 26, 2004
GForce209 said:
I'm wondering about the fiesta beach resort in Punta Cana. Is it nice, clean, food? A group of 24 are considering staying there, any info would be great.
Thanks.

Yes fiesta beach is very nice.. I stayed there 3 times..
Its is probably the nicest hotel i have ever been at.. as you probably know it is a 5 star hotel, located by thee most beautiful beach. It is very clean, if you see something lying on the beach within 5 mins it will be gone, the beach is raked everyday and as for the grounds they are perfect. The curtosy of the people that work there are amazing they were redoing some rooms and or building some and they called 4 weeks ahead of time to let us know this, we didn't hear anything as i don't think anyone did but it was a very nice gesture. When you are going influences the weather a lot we went in august in it was somewhat hot, but never humid.. the best itme is in Janruary or Februrary. The food is awsome. there are about 9 resturants and some are buffet and some are order, they always have great meat, and every kind of other food you could imagine, the people at the resort are very friendly. Depending on the age range there are many different things to do. I went with my mom so we went to a lot of night clubs which are awsome in that area, and went shopping, and also went sight seeing to hiquey a town where a lot of people live, the most popular thing in hiquey is the first established church in the "new world" which i have pictures of if you are interested. if you would like to see pictures of the beach, the place, or the church, email me and i would be more than happy to send them to you. my email address is AshleyHarris2007@aol.com or any questions you have feel free to ask.

Fiesta Beach

Is the smallest of the 4 resorts in the Fiesta Complex, it was the first resort built in that partucular complex, a 3.5 star facility, very clean and with a great beautiful beach.
It s sister resorts the Palladium Grand Spas (Fiesta Bavaro) and the Palladium Palace (Fiesta Palace) are much nice 5 star resorts that recently have had over 50 million US spent on renovations. The other resort the Fiesta Lookea is back away from the beach and is used exclusively for French and European clientele.

Pictures are available at this link
http://www.worldisround.com/articles/12506/index.html

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
I find it very strange how the rating on the resort went from 5 star according to hotride96 to 3.5 star from Hlywud.

That alone would raise my concern.....So which is it:)))?? I am very curious now, as it is quite a difference and especially in DR for an AI resorts.

Canadian tour operators

sunnyvillas said:
I find it very strange how the rating on the resort went from 5 star according to hotride96 to 3.5 star from Hlywud.

That alone would raise my concern.....So which is it:)))?? I am very curious now, as it is quite a difference and especially in DR for an AI resorts.

Tour operators in Canada all list the Fiesta Beach as a 3.5, all the others are rated from 4.5 to 5 by each individual tour operator. I have been there, there is nothing wrong with the resort other than being older.

hotride96

Aug 26, 2004
Hello all. just so you all know the post was written by my 16 year old daughter who loves the resort. I also would recommend Fiesta to anybody. We stayed at Palladium and the rooms were great, the people were great and the food was good.

We spent alot of time at the Cortesido (spelling ?) and I was wondering if anybody has heard if there was any damage in that area? we have many many many friends there and I have been trying to call them with no luck. I did speak to the politur the day of the storm and they were ok and in the station. Any info on the people who work at the cortesido would be greatly appreciated.