Waaaahooo!

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Just wanted everyone to know...Today is my 1 year anniversary living in Dominican Republic! Hard to believe this much time has past. And remember when you people here told me "you and your little dog won't make it past 3 months"? I won't mention any names.

But really, all you were helpful and I'm so grateful for all you and the friends I've made on this board...Kisses!

Still here and still loving this country!

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Jan
Congratulations,you are now entering critical stage 2,if you last another 3 years you have officially become a lost soul who has a life sentence,your mission should you accept it is to begin thinking dominican at all times,leave your posh extranjero training in storage and live on island time,good luck many are called but few are chosen:cool:

Last edited:

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Jan, that is so great!! I don't really even know you, but I am so proud of you! You set the standard that you can make dreams come true, no matter what others say. Keep living it!!

Poetin

Oct 29, 2002
www.gamers4ever.net
Hey Jan,

Congrats!
Just out of curiosity, what do you do for living there and how are you able to come around? I was thinking in moving to DR myself in merely 3 years from now on (this because I want to finish my ITC study first, read as: get my degree).

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Know just how you feel !!! Congrats on your staying power!! She that must be Obeyed & I are just coming up for our 10th anniversary (18th Nov.) & like you, just don't know where the time has gone - but it has (nearly) ALL been good times. ....... If only we could get rid of this lot who keep pushing prices & imports & lousy service up higher, we could live in total contentment!!

Here's to the next 20 years!! - Grahame.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I'll add my 2? to the list, too. You have had an interesting time Jan and I think you have learned a lot.
Be well,

HB

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
She's a survivor, she's gonna make it. Noone's gonna stop her. Hey, I nominate Jan for Survivor part 4 (or whichever is the next series) Whatever happened to Snuffy? Last I read was that he was blind in one eye, I hope he is a survivor dog too :)

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Jan

Congratulations!!! I knew you could make it here. Why not? This country was made for beautiful women, including those who kiss dogs. Hehehehe!

TW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Could I have been one of the "Nay Sayers"?

I doubt it! You are special,most of the young ladies who plan to come here to live neverdo,or don't last long.And to think you made it without a "Coon Pecker"!CRIS

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Oh my goodness!
You guys are killing me!
I can't believe that my stories are remembered so well!
Pleaes..please..please! Lets all get together soon! I'll get the taxi money or you can all come here and sit in my little park!
Love you all!
And I do have a small pecker for you when I see you next Criss!

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Happy Anniversary!
Break open a bottle of Bermudez Aniversario!
(My favorite rum)

Best wishes for continuing success,

Moca