Hotels in La Ramona

eaner23

Nov 7, 2002
Hotels in the La Ramana area

I am going to be in La Romana on the 28th of November and need a inexpensive place to stay for two nights. I was wondering if anyone could help? Also I would like to know what the night life is like and where to go to have a good time? I just heard of a place called Bayahibe, has anyone heard of any hotels in this area?

Last edited:

CaribbeanGeorge

"Creature of Leisure"
Jan 3, 2002
www.fuentesdellago.com
La Ramona

Well why not try Casa de Campo, great night life at their marina, and why not a couple of rounds at the legendary golf course "The teeth of the dog"
By the way it is La Romana.
:bunny:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
When I was last at the Marina on the weekend it was very slow.
The only access is via boat or Casa de Campo, this limits the amount of general public foot traffic, also they need to get past Casa de Campo security. I hear they will be letting in a limited amount of cruise guests, maybe that will help?

The stores and restaurants appeared to be really hurting.

ANITADIAZ

Nov 12, 2006
la romana

could you tell me how to get from la romana to punta cana, does the metro run through there. Thanks...anita

Kaki

Sep 18, 2005
Villa Iguana

I just spent a week in a loverly one bedroom apartment at Villa Iguana in Bayahibe. It was stinking hot for me though with just a cross breeze and ceiling fan in the bedroom so I would like air conditioning next time to be able to sleep better, but the weather in November may make all the difference. It had a great balcony, full bathroom, stocked kitchen (except for food!) and a good sized bedroom. They have a safe but also provide locks and keys for the closet so you can feel secure too. Martina and Werner speak English and also are deeply involved in the Bayahibe dive community so can help with excursion suggestions if needed, and can point you to the public beach.

http://www.villaiguana.de/rooms.htm

I have pictures too, if you want to see anything other than they show on the website.

Kaki