JFK to POP

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Airfares on American Airlines are a steal nowadays.I just booked my trip for Janurary for $397 but I see many dates in Nov and earlt Dec for as low as $339. I probably could have waited out a better deal than I got but I wanted to lock in on the dates and times that I was looking for.Good deal getting on a plane from freezing cold NY and landing in paradise 3 hours later for under $400.00
Larry

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Sjh- thats a good deal, we paid $410 for Jan20 to 29 direct flight. Is yours the same or layover in SUJ? Larry, if this is same time frame as yours let me know if your up to meeting for drinks some night.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Now if I could only find something for the dates that I need...December 21 returning January 8th...Any ideas?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
suarezn

Where are you flying from?I always use the AA website.Open an acct with them and build up FF miles for free trips and upgrades.Just do a search on the dates you want daily until the airfare is in your ballpark.
Larry

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
RandyE

I am spending most of my vacation in Sosua..if you are around and want to meet for drinks e-mail me.I will be checking my e-mail daily when I am there so we dont have to pick a date..you can just e-mail me and let me know where you are going to be one night.
Larry