Female Bachata fantasies

earosemena

Aug 18, 2002
:cheeky:
Recently a threath about Bachata elicited fantasies and memories mainly male. Here's what I propose: traditionally, Bachata singers have been male. I think we'll beging to hear female Bachata singers. Monchy and Alexadra latest's CD, (Confesions) has solos by Alexandra. Aventura has a refrain interpreted by a woman.
This would give a totally different twist to the "grillos" fantasy. How about Brugal, Bachata, al lado del mar en una terraza con un hunk, (como se dice "hunk" in Dominican?)

P.S: If this turns into a sankie forum again I'll puke. Hopefully, I'm offering a fresh subject for playfull intellectual ping-pong.

Last edited:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
earosemena: You like Brugal, Bachata...una terraza al lado del mar... Will you marry me? lol...It sounds like you and I have some of the same tastes...Have you ever tried a cotuisano? hehehe...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
"Con un macho de 'ombre!"

Brugal, Bachata & Beach?

Riiiing: Honey?, I have to run up to the beach house for the day, I'll be home around 6, okey? (Look in the Media Gallery, hehehe)

Ping pong? Now it's called ping pong??

HB, playfully

earosemena

Aug 18, 2002
HB. Shame on you. (LOL) Notice I sd INTELLECTUAL ping pong. BTW I've seen your photo in the gallery. I'm on my way to DR Nov30 and I'll post pics when I return.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Earosemena: Webster's definition - Cotuisano = Hombre from the town of Cotui, Dominican Republic. These specimens can be easily identified by their penchant for a drink called Brugal, a music called bachata, and by having a big...ehem...