radio stations

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
My husband would like to find a radio station from dominican republic over the internet, can any body help?

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
jessica__78 said:
My husband would like to find a radio station from dominican republic over the internet, can any body help?

If you use Google and put in internet radio stations Dominican Republic you get 13,600 hits.

The first hit gives 4:
www.live-radio.net/worldwide.shtml

I tried LA91 FM and it works fine. So does Super Regional from Santiago with a nice picture of the big statue there. uses Mp3 streaming. 24kbps/22Khz - sort of AM-ish.

Here's another specific one: http://www.live365.com/stations/254753

playing Llora Alma Mia right off so you are at the colmado from the 1st second. Popups up the hoop though.

I assume the other 13,599 hits may produce some more answers.

Honest to betsy, doens't anyone use google first anymore?

Same vein - what airlines fly to Punta Cana from (Country X)? Go to expedia.com, there you go, 500 choices.

Just venting.

Last edited:

kjdrga

Mar 25, 2002
Excellent source or resources on the net about DR and possibly your radio stations

The following website is an excellent resource not just perhaps to help you find radio stations but also many fact and figures on the DR collected and put together by the University of Texas- Austin. If you scroll down you will see they have some resources of radio stations, newspaper, etc. I hope they still exsist!

LANIC - Dominican Republic

Happy hunting!

kj.