Can someone help me?

JOHN J.

Oct 17, 2002
I am trying to find contact information (Telephone Number, FAX Number, E-Mail address) for Jose G. Jourdain, Presidente, Quisqueya Air Service.

Until Trans World Airlines was acquired by American Airlines, Mr. Jourdain was the TWA General Sales Agent for the Dominican Republic and Haiti.

The business card I have for Mr. Jourdain is old and the contact information is no longer valid.

Thank you in advance for your help.

John J.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
3 Personal Numbers and one Business Number

Using: http://dr.superpages.com/index.phtml (White and Yellow Pages and Business Directory, entire country) Save this URL:

Jourdain, Jos?
E No 6 La F Nueva, Santo Domingo
(809) 592-7206

Jourdain , Jose
Francia 54, Santo Domingo
(809) 412-7633

Jourdain , Jos?
Mde Mazarrello 5, Santo Domingo
(809) 689-8569

Quisqueya Air Service Cxa
Av 27 De Febrero
Santo Domingo, DR
Tel.: (809) 732-5000

JOHN J.

Oct 17, 2002
Thank You

I have not yet been able to make the contact that I need.

However, I especially appreciate the URL. This will be very helpful. I guess I should have tried to find this URL on my own.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Re: Thank You

JOHN J. said:
I have not yet been able to make the contact that I need.

However, I especially appreciate the URL. This will be very helpful. I guess I should have tried to find this URL on my own.

Vs. some other requests that are found in google routinely this one is no picnic to locate - unless you know what it is called and that it existed.

Hopefully the actual number of the company has to get to someone that knows this guy if he's the president. Good luck.

JOHN J.

Oct 17, 2002
What a surprise after 2 years

Thank you,
I sent a reply to you at your E-Mail address. I hope we can make contact next week after the New Years Holiday.

JOHN J.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Now that's a GOOG le moment!

....and why it's still above $400.

Happy New Year.