Sosua Entertainment ?

NewtoDR

Nov 23, 2002
Hi,

I will be travelling to DR on the North Coast during the New Year Week coming up and am staying at Sosua for 4 days. Can someone recommnend some good places for a fat, middle aged american who enjoys beer (i.e some local entertainment).

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Welcome
To meet locals,for beer ,conversation and information go to Eddys sports bar during sporting events,Rockys anytime after 5,Brittania pub anytime.For ladies of the evening any german run bar or disco,specifically merengue club,anything near merengue club or high carribean disco(leave most of your money and all your jewelry in hotel safe .
Good luck
Johnny:cool:

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Scotty
I keep telling Marc the first one is on you it doesnt work for me
Regards Johnny:bandit:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I think he is referring to the dog awaiting his return to Sosua, the one that likes the taste of his ankles. He devoted a whole thread to that dog after his last visit; you'll find it in the archives.

NewtoDR

Nov 23, 2002
I'm not that old to be needing a seeing eye dog but then again i
have had some nights where i could have used one.

You guys sound as if you enjoy yourselves so i am looking forard to my trip.

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Seeing Eye Dog

If Sam could talk to David Berkowitz then Mollie can read my mail and if that little bastard mutt that bit me ain't dead yet, his days are numbered. See you in a few days Ken. I picked up quite a bit of literature from the Chamber of Commerce this morning.