travel and help

Andr?

Feb 15, 2002
www.reisenundhelfen.de
Vacation is the best time of the year! Vacation means time for the family, hobby or other things you like!

Some of us like to know more about other civilisations!

If you like travelling and to help other people?

If you spend your vacation in the Santana Beach Resort in San Pedro de Macoris ( or an other hotel near San Pedro ) you can help 225 children in an primary school!

A school for 225 children and later for 400 children need support! Support like schoolsupplies, clothes, schoes and at last money to build the new school!

The new school will be a better future for 400 children !

If you like this kind of vacation? Please take a look on
www.reisenundhelfen.de

Best Regards
- Andr? Kirch from germany

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Not a bad idea....Good luck Andr?.....Maybe MommC and the South Shore Smoothies can get in on this one.... Start the Litter Campaign through the school.? You pick up we get school books??

HB

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
I'd certainly think about it even tho' there's enough clean-up to do in Juan Dolio and nearby areas. San Pedro is a wee bit further from home......

Andr?

Feb 15, 2002
www.reisenundhelfen.de
a new school for 400 children in San Pedro de Macoris

Hello again !

i have good news ! Hans Roovers from the Netherlands started to build the new school for 400 children in San Pedro de Macoris!
Also many people from the US give support like money!

If anyone like to give support like money or else please take a look on www.reisenundhelfen.de !

Please help us if you like!

For a better future for 400 children!

Andr? Kirch
www.reisenundhelfen.de
- privat non profit charity

Sorry i wrote this message in the wrong forum! Maybe Robert can to transfer this massages in the right forum? Thank you !

Last edited: