BWIA no flights to DR

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
The British West Indies Airways dont have any flights for March 2003, also the flights for Cuba and Costa Rica doesnt exist,

the most airlines thats plans a flight add it AOG database and i their is no flight to DR, for we report something need it official available on internet, if it is a plan ok, but this plan is 20%

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Puts it in a fine league with

Samana1 said:
The British West Indies Airways dont have any flights for March 2003, also the flights for Cuba and Costa Rica doesnt exist,

the most airlines thats plans a flight add it AOG database and i their is no flight to DR, for we report something need it official available on internet, if it is a plan ok, but this plan is 20%

The various and sundry other airlines promoted almost daily here that seem to deliver less than the straight goods on a consistent basis.

I think it was a news release and I guess routes and such would be shown in due course.

latinaviation

Jan 6, 2002
Just because they haven't loaded the schedule doesn't mean they will not fly the route. The fact that the story was printed in the Guardian and they quoted officials from Trinidad gives it plenty of credibility.