Booooo, sosua Thanks-giving Dr1 crowd.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
As promised, I (Santiago's Famous AZB) showed up in my Brand new toyota SUV with 4 hot model looking santiago's elite class ladies. Of course when you bring such beautiful princesses one has to expect to come late. By the time I got there, the whole DR1 gang was drunk and acting rowdy due to lack of women in the gathering. So we all talked and I was received well until it was time for me to go to the bathroom.
It so happens, when i came back, not only Rob, jazzcom and Johnny Honda had walked away with my babes but also left me with their bills to pay. Those B#$%^&* think they have gotten away clean cut but they don't know who they are dealing with as one of my girlfriend's uncle is a big time general in sosua. See you soon Johnny Honda.
Yes, being the Gentlman as I always am, I paid the bill and went home. I think I was also over charged because the bill came close to 45K pesos. I don't know what the hell they were thinking of....do I look like someone from bavaro?
Anyway, those bums were so drunk, they probably won't remember a thing. Lets see what story they will come up with to justify their actions. I won't be surprised if they come up with something completely opposite of what I am telling you folks. Remember, My post came out first, therefore you must all believe me as opposed to the drunkin bums who are still sleeping away their hang overs.
You see, you try to stir up a dead party and get screwed in the end.

Last edited:

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I think AZB lives in another world!! He certainly doesn't live in the one that I inhabit!!!!
I was at that get together last night & YES, AZB did arrive late (some excuse about his 'Hot Babe' wanting to go for a hair do at 5 pm when the 'bash' started at 6 pm!!). There were however NO HOT BABES from Santigo shown into the Eating area where the rest of us were having conviial conversation (until the music started then ALLconversation had to cease!!) & NOBODY had reached sufficient level of intoxication to cause any uproar by the time I left at 9 pm.

So AZB, if you ARE going to put a report in to those who were unable to enjoy the evening (as I & several others did) please keep the information as factual as possible - I understand your desire to "wind people up" with your HUMOUR???? but when 10 of us can so easily ridicule your comments, it seems rediculous for you to try belittling people like Jazzcom, Johhny Honda & Rob!!

Apart from the VERY loud music, the evening was a great success - good food, good company & lots of friends made. Heck, I even enjoyed seeing YOU again!! Please don't demine the success of the evening with diatribe!! Regards - Grahame.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
This should be really good...can't wait to hear teh rest of the stories.

and for those attending the NYC DR1 Reunion next week...don't even think about pulling a stunt like that (if it is true)...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Grahame, you just don't get it.
It is a joke, whats the matter, you are still getting over your hangover?
Its a bait for the rest of the gang to start posting. There are some inside jokes that only certain people will get.
Anyway, the boys did go out afterwards and partied till the fat woman sang.
It was a very good gathering and Jazzcom was very nice enough to pick up tabs for a number of people, including mine. Johnny honda is the man to know in sosua. He showed us a great time. It was very nice to finally meet X-man. jan was as beautiful and kind as described by many. Food was very good and definitely recommended to the rest to try. Rocky's has changed for better and the prices are very attractive.
Now are we in accord Mr. grahame Bush?I hope you slept well.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Good morning folks

Well thanks for sticking up for me Grahame but while I was reading AZB's post I was literally rolling on the floor. I got to your reply and sobered up!:)

When I have time I am going to tell the story about after most of you left and a half dozen or more went out. I am trying to figure out if I have the balls first and second if Robert is going to delete it because of his embarassment:) Needless to say I haven't laughed so hard in a long time and I just want to thank those that came from far and wide to celebrate the US Thanksgiving for making it a Thanksgiving to remember for me. Lets do it next year also.

We have pictures that were taken and will be posted by Robert I guess as soon as he sobers up. I never knew I would have such a good time with two brits in tow. Jesus, I hope Robert pays me the two bux he owes me from losing a bet on who was going to win the fight about who was going to pay the tab:)

We ended up as four in the end with Robert and AZB hanging tough till the early morning hours. Funner than all get out!

X showed up, lucky for him! I think that I can speak for all and say a Marvalous time was had by all.

Off to Cabarete to see some friends. Later guys.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Tell me rob, wasn't this the best DR1 gathering you ever had....since you have attended all the rest? I mean, we had a blast when the decent folks went home.
Jazzy, I think people still respect us (some-what) so lets not hang our dirty laundry in the open air.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
NYC DR! reunion? When? Where? I head down next thursday. It would be fun to put faces with the names, in most cases anyway;-)

North coast? Or Santo Domingo?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I just walked in the door! It was a fun get together, I thoroughly enjoyed meeting up with everyone. Amazing how some people turn out when you meet them face to face :)
Haven't meet a DR1'er I didn't like, and last night was true to form.

The food and the hospitality at Rockys was great, thoroughly recommended the place to anyone visiting Sosua.

I better not say any more, I might incriminate myself...

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Ok...heres my report.
Everyone was GREAT! It was so nice meeting everyone. I'm so glad I went. And being the only girl was an experience also. The food was good, the company was great and the band...well..they were definatly there.
OH..when the "boys" went out they left me all alone! Bad bad boys! But I ended up getting in later than all of you..neener ,neener, neener!
Kisses to all the Thanksgiving Bunch!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
My report: I missed the party because of other engagements. From what I heard, everyone had a super time and the get-together was a great success. I did have a chance to meet a couple of DR-1'ers. Jan, I'm sure you had as much if not more fun than the guys who "dumped you" LOL

Last edited:

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
I'd really like to hear more about what Rob did....or better yet, what he will vehemently deny.

C'mon, somebody had to have had a camera.

c'mon!!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Thats a good girl Jan. I knew she wasn't a spy, However, I still have my doubts on the mysterious guy with the camera. He was unknown to everyone and seemed to be very interested in clicking my pictures. I wasn't sure whether he was from Dominican secret service, F.B.I, C.I.A or G.A.Y? Anyway it turns out he was Crisco's agent, sent to distract me. He was kind enough to take a few group shots and will be posting it when its all set and done.
Now Jazzcom, you better refrain yourself from giving out classified info or I will be compelled to send the fat cow from (you know where) after you.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Now, Don't be so mean AZB. That gal that was on Robs lap wasn't that fat! Well lets just say she had a matronly face.

I am not familiar with Dominican customs like you are but can you tell me why when those gals when talking to one another one was pointing to me and Karate chopping her joint in her elbow and the one that was vehemently pointing to you was Karate chopping the first digit on her index finger? I asked Rob but he wouldnt tell me for some reason.

Ok, since you think that there remains some level of respect here on this board I won't share the, as you say it, "Dirty Laundry". That is of course assuming someone doesn't get me started of course.

Man another night in Paradise... Looking forward to NYC ReUnion. Larry promised me second dibs on Meredith.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
So when is the NYC reunion? Or is it some time of private shindig.

BTW, if they do the karate chop behind their neck it means como yuca;-)

A compliment for sure.

If they agressivley grab one elboz with their hand, it means tecano or cheap.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
debs, thanks! Unfortunately I'll have to miss it. I do want to check out the new Copa one night. Almsot stopped in after the Shakira concert at the garden but was not dressed for it.

I was scheduled to head to the DR the 14th, but changed it to the 3rd. Oh well, maybe next time.

The santiago get together on january 3rd seems doable. My girlfriend has never really been to santiago and we are thinking about a weekend trip as her son will be out of school and we can get him a sitter for the weekend.

I know I owe Hillbilly a few beers!

El Viejo

Jan 2, 2002
Criss Colon's Spy

Azb, I am head of security for a Top Secret organization directed by Criss Colon. The main objective of this organization is to keep you away from his girls in Santo Domingo.

When I return home Dec. 6 I,ll send Robert the pictures.