Amber Museum
Mount Isabel de Torres
Brugal Rum Factory
The Malecon
Fort San Felipe

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
All good try to do all but jeep safari on your own as prices charged for city tour are a rip off
J.H.:cool:

kinepela

Nov 28, 2006
Can anyone tell me the latest news from Holiday Village, Golden Beach, and if there are any current photo's following the renovations. ????

Kinepela

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
What do you think about these activities: We'll be at Playa Naco from Dec 14-21

Outback Jungle Safari
Amber Museum
Mount Isabel de Torres
Brugal Rum Factory
The Malecon
Fort San Felipe

outback jungle safari: fun but expensive, as it has been pointed out. the only thing is that travelling alone in rented jeep you will not get info into plantations to see cocoa, coffee and other exotic stuff (but i was curious about it, you may not be). check what does safari offer, sometimes they have a horseback ride (horses are very calm, more like ponies, so if you LIKE horse-riding better don't do it), and they always include lunch. best if you have some friends here who can drive you through the countryside.

amber museum: never been

mount isabel: i like it, good place for picnic and views are stunning! one of my favourite places in POP.

brugal factory: very noisy, it's like being in discovery channel "how it's made". you can buy lots of memorabilia, good gifts for those back home.

malecon: nothing to be seen, really. nice walk thou. ocean on one side, dominican architecture on the other.

san felipe: i never made it during opening hours, gotta work...

my advice is a cemetery, very weired.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Can anyone tell me the latest news from Holiday Village, Golden Beach, and if there are any current photo's following the renovations. ????

Kinepela

There is an entire long thread going already on this topic. Do a search and find it. By the way, it is Holiday Place.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
never had the trouble... but they do have a last ride around 5, maybe earlier at this time of the year. and they may not work in a weather like today...

Status
Not open for further replies.