I'll never get a man here!

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Seems from what I'm reading here is that Dominican women are all that! And Dominican men just want an american with money. So I have concluded that I'll be single here for the rest of my life. Since I'm not Dominican can't get a man from another country. And I don;t have any money and don't plan on living in USA again the Dominican men won't want me. But then can't date Dominicans anyhow because according to what I read they will always go back to Dominican women cause they take care of them better. What happened to being with an equal and sharing?
I'm destined top be an old maid...boohoo!

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Linamia,

Which part shouldn't Jan believe?

Jose?to
Viejo, pobre, prieto, flaco y feo

A

americano

LOVE IS...just love. Be one with yourself, before you invite others to share your world. Otherwise you may appear deseperate...and no one wants that!

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Watchu talkin bout Jan.You were surounded by slobbering wanna be lovers on Thanksgiving and you turned us all down.
Johnny:confused:

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
The post was a little tongue in cheek. But really its not easy. Friends say find a rich guy to take care of me. But then I'd feel like a prostiute. Even tho it really wouldn't be that way. Just feel uncomfortable taking cash from a man and giving sex in return.
And Johnny, I didn't realize you all wanted me so! jejejej
Me and PIB...old maids together. May have to take you up on that one someday!
I'm really not looking but...but then maybe I am..just discretly.
Still can't compare to these hot dominican babes!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
jazzcom said:
I have a Dominican friend that is interested in you. Email me your phone number and I will give it to him.

He's rich and wants to take care of you.

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002

32 years of being delightfully single PIB [/B]

Oh, gee I have been treading so lightly. I thought you were married. I'll send you an info packet pronto. Kingofmush too.

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Jan said:
The post was a little tongue in cheek. But really its not easy. Friends say find a rich guy to take care of me. But then I'd feel like a prostiute. Even tho it really wouldn't be that way. Just feel uncomfortable taking cash from a man and giving sex in return.
And Johnny, I didn't realize you all wanted me so! jejejej
Me and PIB...old maids together. May have to take you up on that one someday!
I'm really not looking but...but then maybe I am..just discretly.
Still can't compare to these hot dominican babes!

Jan, baby... err, forget about Johnny. Carlitos is here. Ya know, I've been meaning to tell you that I find Canadian women so irresistible. Excuse me, the Wells Fargo man is at my door to deposit my check again. Now, as I saying, a smart woman send chills up my spine. I'm sure you are very talented too. Can you throw dice down the crap table? Let's talk.

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
jazzcom is trying to pull a fast one

Jan, don't be fooled. Jazz's friend is Hillbilly. What you are looking for is a younger man with energy. Why, ol' Hillbilly hasn't had any exercise since his last coon dog died.
I'll be calling you soon Jan, .. cutie-poo. A good looking smart woman like you needs protection. There are wolves out there. Jazz and HB fall in that category. (sorry guys..just tellin the truth).

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Jan,you say you feel uncomfortable taking money..

....from a man and giving SEX in return?Why?,that is what 99% of all the women in the world do! That "Sex for Money"(can be food,shelter,protection,or whatever) is what the relationship of men and women is all about!I have some "Rubber Toys" I can give you,they are less demanding than MEN,don't come home drunk,you don'thave to cook dinner for them,and they never "fail -to-deliver" in your moment of need!CRIS CcccccccccCCCCCC

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Jan,you say you feel uncomfortable taking money..

Criss Colon said:
....I have some "Rubber Toys" I can give you,they are less demanding than MEN,don't come home drunk,you don'thave to cook dinner for them,and they never "fail -to-deliver" in your moment of need!CRIS CcccccccccCCCCCC

Q....Why did God invent man?

A.....Because a Vibrator can't mow the lawn!

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Tony:
Amen Brother! And I have no lawn here!
Criss:
Sex for money is different than caring about a person and being together. Yes support happens, but I just don't want money left on my nightstand ,well really my milk crate (thats my nightstand for now).

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"C-mon" Jan,you and I have been around the block more than most people!

I am not comparing $$$ on your "milk crate",with a nice dinner ,a night of dancing,something "shiny" for your birthday,a house,groceries,medical care,kids tuitions! I am saying that in the whole wide world,men take care of "their woman",and "their woman" provides them with sex! The only difference between a "Prostitute" and a "Suburban Housewife" is the number of "Clients" they service daily! If you are "in-love" with your man,so much the better.Billions of women remain in a relationship with a man they don't love,best case scenario,or even hate,because he takes care of her and her children.It is "SEX-For-Money" no matter what you may want to call it!Only in a few "Western Industrial Societies" where a woman can earn as much,or more,than her mate,can women enjoy the luxury of marrying for LOVE!Truthfully,how many women would stay with her mate if he didn't take care of her and her children? None!It is a "Don't ask,don't tell" policy.The little secret that no one wants to talk about.How many men stay home while their wife works?.00000000001%!My friend says it best;"Men love to ****,and women **** to love"!and "Men look for all the women to give them the "ONE" thing they really want,women look for one man to give them "Everything"they really want!Cris CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited: