Auxer Group quiere a Queen Air

Jan 1, 2002
Traverse City, Michigan -- Auxer Group propietario de la futura aerol?nea boricua Viva Airlines, anunci? la posible adquisici?n de Aeronaves Queen, ( Queen Air ) propiedad del tour operador mas grande dominicano Emely Tours.

Queen Air hoy en dia se encuentra quebrada, y con un permiso desde 1998, para volar desde Santo Domingo a Miami, New York, San Juan, Caracas, Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile, Sao Paulo, Madrid y Milano.

Auxer Group planea no lanzar a Viva Airlines Dominicana y en su lugar lanzar a Queen Air.

Robert Scott presidente ejecutivo de viva dijo ?? Nosotros estamos muy optimista sobre una potencial adquisici?n de la aerol?nea dominicana Queen Air. con esta adquisicion iniciaremos la ruta Miami-Santo Domingo en un Boeing 727 rentado a Falcon Air ??.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auxer Group. announced today to acquire Queen Air, Aeronaves Queen, S.A. (a Dominican Republic Corporation and air carrier).
Queen Air has the authority to operate international air transportation of persons, property and mail from Santo Domingo, D.R. to New York, Miami, Caracas, Madrid, Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile, Sao Paula, Milano, & San Juan.

Robert Scott, President and Chief Executive Officer of VIVA, stated, "We are optimistic about the potential acquisition of Queen Air. This acquisition along with our wet lease from Falcon Air Express of Miami will move us that much closer to our start of doing business.

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
You are cleared for the Failure route

How big do you think the Miami-Santo Domingo market is? There are no more than 600 passengers each day to/from Miami. The rest of the passengers are connecting and thats why AA has their hub there. I see another flawed business model.

M

Meng

I very much agree

Grs, you are right on the money. This is definetely a no-brainer. In my opinion, the best way to operate the miami-sdq route right now would be with a small and very FUEL EFFICIENT jet capable of making small trips back and forth. Yet, they plan to use 727-200 from Falcon? This is so not gonna work....

Here is another carrier labeling the Dominican Republic as a country not able to run a damn airline.

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
yes im right

If you know can believe y said a month ago thast Queen Air wil be coming back, but how? was de question...

Viva Airlines will buy Queen Air,

Stanley Joaquin olle Viva Dominicana bienes pero es que Queen Air es el operator porque tienes la licencia de operar vuelos.

i olle Stanlito quita el block del MSN para que comunican, Henry hablo con tigo pero tu te queda cayado. i olle no pones mas Espa?ol en el foro de DR1 porque es an English website.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2002
Queen Air es una y la Viva es otra. competencia ambas hmm

y no traigas problemas al site. cristian. y soy dominicano Im Sorry, pero chupate mi espa?ol.