Will swap our museums and monkeys for??

goneglobal

Dec 6, 2002
To anyone living on or a short walk to a nice beach.....

We have a 3 bedroom house in Paris that is always available in July-August for family and friends......and strangers on an exchange basis...

We must be mad, right? Well,we've been doing it for years as the place is empty 16-20 weeks a year. No problema....

Any exchange need not be simultaneous....our debits and credits tend to balance....

Our place ain't flash..full of our travel trinkets....shells and rocks...National Geos...lots of books in English, Spanish, and French, of course...

We are simple people and not to demanding....normally staying in no star, family owned places, slightly off the beaten track...if you have a vehicle to 'exchange' then I'll provide you will Metro Passes here....

Central to all one desires here.....fresh bread in all directions...all the mod cons one would expect ...metros...museums...monkeys and madness...my wife's French and I've been trying to fall in love with this place for years....my best times are spent on the road..

We, being my wife, my son (15) and perhaps my daughter (18) and I will be arriving in DR on the 28th of June....independent travelers.. normally rent a car and stay 1-2 days somewhere... head out dcown the road with no plan ...love those waves....4-8 weeks of hanging out with locals on the beach....actually hope to look at a lot of real estate....it's a family joke.....dad's a dreamer..

Post if you are interested...

I will have our tickets in hand by New Year's Eve and the dates are confirmed....

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Too bad I hadn't know before......we would have loved to have had longer in Paris.....Don't know when we'll get back thete tho'.
Good luck....I'm sure someone will be interested!!