William McMorrow

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hey William - If you are 'Lurking' around, please check your e-mails & tell me if you got my last one dated 12/12/02. Have sent you this 3 times & each time it comes back "Unable to deliver in Timescales specified".
I seem to be getting this a bit too often these days, does anyone know if this is a Codetel problem - or is it probably YOUR ISP William??
Anyway, don't be a 'lurker', jump in & test the water, you'll find it very warm & friendly!! - Grahame.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Maybe, just maybe

The reason your friend may not answer is one of the following:

1)He may be hiding with an Ex-constitutionalist who is being sought after by the DNI for that famous San Francisco de Macoris kidnapping.

2)He may be keeping company with Pepe Goico at the FFAA Headquarters.

3)Have you called Najayo?

4)He was crushed by Criss

5)He died from chocolate overdose from your last encounter

6)Your tobacco was too strong and he is still hallucinating

7)Have you checked Moscoso Puello Hospital for Dengue victims?

8)Was he packed in a 125lb. bag of rice from Haiti and eaten by hungry Haitians in Pedernales?

9)He went To Gurabo to visit AZB and was never seen again?

10)He got lost in the wrong PP ghetto.

TW

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Back to the usual assinine comments I see.
Please enlighten me as to why you felt it necessary to write 10 "Possibilities as to his location NONE of which have any relevence due to situations that you are not aware of i.e. He & I have not met, he hasn't arrived here yet & (according to Rob whom I have checked with) doesn't appear to have posted any messages on this board yet. You are therefore "Quid pro Quo", totally wrong on ALL points.
Hope you find something else to make you happy over Christmas!! - Grahame.
Come on TW, if you are going to offer some insight on posts that I make, at least get some basic facts together so that you don't look so stupid!!!