Hotel Visitors

Geraldo

Jan 2, 2002
I havent't been to the DR in a while but Im going in Feb. Im wondering what the latest policy is a t the big hotels in SD in regard to bringing female freinds to one's room. The last time I went to the Jaragua they would not allow me to bring someone back. ( I dont mean hookers). ...I think this is a little ridiculous for consenting adults in this day and age.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
If you do a search, you will find many posts on this subject. Also a few way to get around the various policies.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Pay for a Double Room

If you are paying single and sleeping double they will not be as acommodating as if you pay for a double room - they have no way of knowing at the time you check in who is the other double partner.

If you are trying to get it for the single price then they have a right to be pissed off.

This strategy is common with AI hotels that do not permit guests. You pay for them they are hotel guests and not just yours.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"(I don't mean hookers)" yeah right!

Just "Nice Girls" who you are going to take up to your room for a Bible Study Course."Yeah Right"! Just how does hotel security know which is which?Even I can't tell the difference.They "ALL" ask for money at some point! "Rev." CRIS COLON

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Hahaha, so true... A friend in Santiago told me about these models he met at some sort of show. He also told me that the women in Santiago were better than on the Coast because on the Coast they are all hookers. He sent me an email saying he couldnt believe it that the woman expected him to wait outside to pay her cab and expected to be taken to the finest restaurant in Santiago:)

I would rather pay on receit of services:)

Yeah man, Bible study is for me also... AZB promised me a woman that would teach it to me.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Yeah jazzy, I have just the nun for you in santiago. Only difference is that her holy book is called kamasutra.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I never met a "Model",a "Promotora","Vendedora","Cajera",or

..a "University Student",that didn't "Lose her Balance" faster than a "Drunken Sailor" when they needed 500 pesos to pay for something!Which is all the time!!!!!! So lets not "re-hash" the old "Prostitute" vs. "Nice Girl" controversy here in the DR again!!!"They all fall",it is just a question of how much money,or how much time you want to "invest"!................"Cris' Equation",reguarding the time it takes to get laid in the RD.!!!!!.............The more money you invest,the less time to get laid,and conversely;The more time you are willing to invest,the less money you have to spend to get laid!!!"What a Country"! I got to go,"Time is Money!!"Cris

Last edited:

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
So lets not "re-hash" the old "Prostitute" vs. "Nice Girl" controversy here in the DR again!!

Thank you Chriss, lets make this the final comment on this subject:

"There are only females" (and every man should know what to do with them.)

X.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Can't believe you said "only females"! You guys spend all your money and all your trying to "get in". Then you bitch about it! You pay cause you can't handle a real relationship that takes time and energy...not just dollars!
PIB!!! WHERE ARE YOU! I NEED BACKUP!

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Try the Napolitano

Geraldo, I have stayed at Hotel Napolitano for at least a few nights in two trips. I get a double room and no problems with guests, I think it is around 70US a night. I don't care what type of women you get. A good place to meet women in SD is everywhere. I have had women give me numbers at shops, restaurants, at the clubs, little local bars, and I had a good time. Keep it wrapped and have fun. Personally I prefer to buy the lady a meal, go out dancing, a few drinks, and later on...man I need to go back. Less than four months.
dale7

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
backup for Jan

Curious thing, the male ego! These specimens who can't get a woman the 'normal' way and have to pay for it, they kid themselves: they strut around with stunningly beautiful women a quarter of their age with expressions on their faces that clearly say - look who's on my arm guys - do they really not realise what the attraction is?

Should they not just be grateful that there is some way they can get that sort of action?

But Jan, what do you expect, these women are just commodities to them, so they feel they have the right to complain about the goods they are purchasing.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Ladies please...

I feel badly misunderstood. When I said "there are only females" I ment we as males should not discriminate between so called "good" and "bad" girls but treat them all the same.(con muy carino)
XXX.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
encantada

Most welcome, Jan: I am new to the boards - a couple of weeks - I got hooked when revisiting DR1 after many years, I used to get the news from the DR that way for my work while back home. I'm here permanently now, but first visited 7 years ago.

X-man: you have just saved yourself from becoming 'ex-man' with your clarification there!!!

Look forward to more interesting and amusing exchanges with you and all the others.

Feliz a?o nuevo,

Chirimoya

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Here we go again!

Men like "Recreational Sex"! We like to go fishing,we buy the best boat we can find.We can leave it in the driveway and all the other guys who see it want it too! We buy the most expensive car we "Can't" afford! We want sex with a young beautiful woman,we find one! We aren't talking love,or a relationship here,we are talking sex!"Pay for Play"! We want the youngest,sexiest,"Trophy" we can show off to the other guys.Doesn't matter to us that she goes to the highest bidder each day,tonight she belongs to us!No birthdays,aniversaries,no strings! It is like renting a Mercedes to go to your highschool reunion.Even if everyone knows it's rented,we don't care.Tonight I drive what I always wanted!I know that women don't like the way life turns out,but thats the way it is.Go get yourself a "Sanki" and enjoy some great sex instead of worrying about old men getting young "Pussy"!CRIS

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
As I said: commodities, merchandise: and disposable for extra convenience.

I have no issue with recreational sex between consenting adults, I wasn't born yesterday: it's the attitude to women some men display - the way they treat them as disposable commodities - that offends me and most other women.

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"- the way they treat them as disposable commodities - that offends me and most other women." Chirimoya

There you go again, you just don't get it. You Think the women these guys are talking about are educated and decent like you and your family members? if you only knew what these gringos (tourists) take out, you will have a better idea of what we are talking about. Put it like this, I was in sosua for the past 2 days and I saw nothing but low-life (vira-lata) trash that this country can produce. These girls are uglyyyyyyy, filthy and extremely slutty. I say, the way these guys treat these women is a treat by itself to many.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I get it all right! But some of us prefer to see all people, men and women, as human beings worthy of some respect, regardless of education, social class, physical appearance and financial status...even personal hygeine and sexual morality!

The only low-life trash this world produces are people with outdated racist and superficial snobbish attitudes.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Its a free market economy

Who says women are not commodities? We are too. Women want to get married to men who are ready and willing to be their slaves for life. Women want men to buy them comfortable houses, BMWs, Gucci sun glasses, Louis Vitton Bags and the rest. Take Santiago society. All women there are looking only for the most available single men with the fanciest car or jeepetas and a fancy expense account. Just watch any Santiago talk show and all they talk about is who owns this and who owns that, how much they spent for a wedding, the ring for this girlfriend and so on. The asme women are screwing everybody and their mother, the great infidels. Even I had aa share of Santiago legal bitches.

Look, anybody even the ugliest SOB can pick up women in DR. You got to see some of the neighborhood kids driving passolas holding hands with potential models. But these women dont know better. That is until some rich kid comes in and wants to buy that tender nice meat.

So it all depends what you want. I prefer to buy women than seduce them the old fashion way. Why? Because its better. You get more for your money. You dont have to please all the time, they have to please you. They call you everyday. You dont have to call. You have sex only when you want. If you get tired of one you get another one just as good to replace her.

Its a matter of math. Five young girls of between the ages of 18(sometimes even younger hahaha)and 22 are better than one mature 25 and up woman, who is only concerned with having babies and getting married and then screwing somebody behind your back. Just ask every man in this board and they will tell you how many married women they have taken to bed. In my case at least half have been married.

Long live single men!!! We rule the earth and we screw everybodys women. So girls, there you have it. I am honest.

As for the finances. Well,with just a couple of thousand a month you can have yourself a young teenage mistress. A real girlfriend would take you to the cleaners every month and is not as much fun. If you want to see an action movie, your girlfriend wants to see a love story or stupid comedy. You have to put up with that crap. I see the movie I want and thats that. I take women wherever I please. I pay for it. I even choose the clothes they have to wear and buy it if necessary, but I get my way. So what?

TW