Poor Pats...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I'll take the Pats!!!

Whats the spread?Want to go $100 US?Hurry up,I,m about to leave the office! CRIS(Any "editing" of the posts means that you lose!!!) Of course I don't trust you!

Jerry

Jan 1, 2002
www.livinginsantiago.com
Okay here goes ...... if the Pats would have won, then the final games would not be as exciting. Jet, Dolpins and Pats can all still win the Division. That is my story and I am sticking to it! I won't mention that I was yelling at them last night though.

Jerry

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Pats Suck BIG TIME... Hope they win this week though!:)

Next predictions...

Jets are going to win by 3 points and the Pats are going to win by 17 points just because they are coming off such a sorry ass game.

At least I will be watching these in the DR:)

Did I fail to mention that Pat fans are TURKEYS?????

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
The Patriots are the reigning Super Bowl champions. They beat the Jets 44-7 this year. The Patriots have been to 3 Super Bowls since 1986. The Jets have been to ZERO Super Bowls since then. Armed with these facts, if you still choose to be a Jets fan.....well, I guess it takes a zero to know a zero. But at least the Jets look like they are going to win it all this year, right?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
I was waiting for the TURKEY to chime in. Your team choked when they needed not to, to a team that they have better talent than and whom they had a much better season than. Your team sucks and so do you.

Merry Christmas Turkey!

Jerry

Jan 1, 2002
www.livinginsantiago.com
Turkey?

Well I have been called many things and I guess that is not too bad. You see it is called loyality. I remained a Pat's fan even the opposing chearleaders could beat them. Right now I live in Bills country, you know Boy I Love Losing Superbowls team.

Now if we want to talk choke, then lets talk RedSox

Jerry

O

Old_BUFF_Driver

jazzcom said:
Pats Suck BIG TIME... Hope they win this week though!:)

Next predictions...

Jets are going to win by 3 points and the Pats are going to win by 17 points just because they are coming off such a sorry ass game.

At least I will be watching these in the DR:)

Did I fail to mention that Pat fans are TURKEYS?????

Anyway we can make that bet for real? You want the Pats -17 over the Dolphins and the Jets -3 over the Packers? Do you really believe in Santa Claus

Packers beat Jets by 10 and Dolphins over Pats by 5

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Don't fret, Jerry. Jazzcom is not calling you a turkey. He was just using his transparent baiting techinique to get me to respond to his unprovoked assaults on our beloved Patriots. I am in a giving mood, so I allowed him the satisfaction.

Merry Christmas to all...even you jazzy.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
playoffs

If the Jets can beat Green Bay and get into playoffs(other senarios have to cooperate) then I get to watch them in the postseason in sosua like I did last year(when they got beaten by the Raiders). I watched last years game at Eddys sports bar..maybe this year I will plant my ass down in a seat at the Britannia instead to change our luck...I heard the britannia has a good TV.......by the way..the Pats are going nowhere.Brady dosent look anything like he did last year.I take the Raiders to win it all or maybe Tennessee if they get a first round bye enabling McNair to heal-up a little bit.
Larry

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
Mondongo... You are so easy, if you were a bitch you would be handing out hundred dollar bills to guys to just look at you.

Muffdiver... I wouldnt bet on those lousey Pats if they were playing a highschool team.

Lets see the results, if you are right you just bet the odds. If I am right I am close to Godly and you can bow and kiss my feet. I was giving you a break with my feet! LOL

Merry Christmas... Hope I make my 6am flight to the DR in this snow storm in my Z-28.

Escott