Pssst!!! Ay?deme por favor

miamigringo

Dec 23, 2002
Ok my first attempt at this was to long so here is the edited version. Long time traveler to many of the single male spots but 1st time coming to DR. Short visit 6 nights I was thinking of staying in Boca Chica and visting SD often as not sure the nightlife of BC will be what I am seeking and already booked to fly to SD. I speak spanish well enough to get around from many trips to Cuba & CR. and living in Miami. Now I have been reading of Sosua and thinking it is more my style than BC so I am wondering if I should travel to Sosua from Santo Domingo and stay there. l. I am up for bus travel if needed. I saw some of the girls from there on a web site and they were looking good and it may be better than trying to get back and forth often from BC to SD.I am arriving SD in pm so I probably will stay1 night there if going to Sousa . Possibly most practical soluation per Chris's post stay SD go BC in day. Next visit fly near Sosua
Thoughts on hotel in SD where guests are permitted? Thanks

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I used to "LIVE" in BC!

That was 7 or 8 years ago.I stayed at the Hotel Naco and took a taxi everyday to BC.There were 100s of pretty young girls available all over the place.That was then and this is now!For me 6 days is not enough time to be taking busses to the Noth Shore and back. Send an email to Jim Hinsch and he will tell you what to do.He is the "MAYOR" of BC!criscolon

Last edited:

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Why go so far?

miamigringo said:
I am arriving SD in pm so I probably will stay1 night there if going to Sousa . Possibly most practical soluation per Chris's post stay SD go BC in day. Next visit fly near Sosua
Thoughts on hotel in SD where guests are permitted? Thanks

Since Boca Chica is 10 minutes from the airport and SD is a lot farther (and probably more expensive) why aren't you staying in Boca Chica the first night? Then you can take a cab to the Metro/Caribe bus terminal the next day and be in PP/Sosua in the afternoon.

BTW if you make your travel decisions solely based on gringo web site portrayals of what awaits you good luck.

If you are not doing the cheap charter flight route you can change to fly right into Puerto Plata from Miami you know - AA has a flight a day non stop.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
What is your daily budget?

Lets divide it like this;Hotel?,Food & drink?,Transportation(Taxis cost a lot here!) and SEX?If you are in the$500 dollars per day area you can do whatever you please.If you are in the $200 dollars per day range you need some planning!If you are in the$100 dollars per day range,you better STAY HOME,RENT SOME "BUTT MAN DOES Rio" VHS Tapes,buy a case of "Bud",and "Get A GRIP On Yorself!"CRIS

miamigringo

Dec 23, 2002
Thanks for the input, I think its to far as well after thinking about it . I had seen several positive posts on Sosua and thought maybe it was better, Saw one really horrible one where the guy could not wait to get back to BC. So just trying to get more input
to make informed decision. Now its down to do I stay in BC or SD?
The one hotel in BC seems nice at a decent price I do not know the current situation for chicas there many or few. Mostly now days prefer to try and find one girl I am attracted to who treats me nice and keep her at least a couple days . I realize this can be done in either place just a lot more selection in the city maybe better chance to find that part timer.No doubt it will be sticker shock after Cienfuegos or Cameguey where I can get a room a girl for all day and night and rent a scooter and have beer money left on 100 a day because I know how to do it. but just couldn't go there now 200 a day is in the budget and there's always the plastic if need be Thanks, MG

Last edited:

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
I'm sure that anywhere you stay you'll find what your looking for. The capital has alot to do and there are cheep hotels here. I stayed at one for $40 a night. You can get anywhere from just about anywhere on a bus. I'd say stay someplace cheep in Santo Domingo then you can hit the other areas and stay a night where you chose. Then come back to the capital for some night life.

miamigringo

Dec 23, 2002
I will be checking the hotel sites on the search engine for SD any recomendations wouild be appreciated ,Thanks MG

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
sosua is far away from SD. Lets see, 2 hours ride in the bus to santiago (caribe tours) you might have an stop in la vega, then you wait 20 mins and then head off to puerto plata (another 1 1/2 hrs). Then you have another 20 mins stop and then you go straight to sosua (25mins ride). wait, you might have to stop twice in santiago (the new stop). This is a whole day's trip to get to sosua where the girls are as sleezy and ugly as your local miami ghetto crack head hookers. I really hope you are into black nasty looking hookers because thats all there is in sosua.

miamigringo

Dec 23, 2002
Haven't been down to the ghetto lately but glad you checked it out Thanks MG

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: What is your daily budget?

Criss Colon said:
Lets divide it like this;Hotel?,Food & drink?,Transportation(Taxis cost a lot here!) and SEX?If you are in the$500 dollars per day area you can do whatever you please.If you are in the $200 dollars per day range you need some planning!If you are in the$100 dollars per day range,you better STAY HOME,RENT SOME "BUTT MAN DOES Rio" VHS Tapes,buy a case of "Bud",and "Get A GRIP On Yorself!"CRIS
Chris..$500 dollars per day?You must be joking.Here is my average daily budget in Sosua:
Hotel--$30 USD
Food--$20 usd (3 meals in restaurants--nothing fancy)
Beer--$15 usd (Thats 10 presedentes in bars)
Chica--$25 usd (and thats the most I pay..usually less and sometimes free)
Thats $90..add $10 for miscellaneous and you do it for $100 usd per day.
Larry

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
When Criss wrote that $500 dollar / day budget post, he actually had Mommc on his mind as the potential date. Hehehehe

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
$500 US a day for Mommc? You think she is a piker? Hell that woman spends 2000 US a day without paying for women, men or hell even a good time on only that!

Wassamatterwityou?

I have a hard time spending in Pesos what she spends in dollars when I try including women, men and even sex for heavens sake!

miamigringo

Dec 23, 2002
Jan
Found the Plaza Florida no e-mail however are they both in decent location? Was one better than the other? Sent inquiry to Hotel Metur Looks like small and clean great rates if web site accurate 35 for room with kitchen and a/c says has meals for 3.00 pp. It had a couple decent reviews. Need to check visitor policy.May not have been high season rate. Will wait to see if I get a reply.MG

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
I just asked about a few hotels on the conde. Hope they will tell me their prices soon. I'll keep track so when people ask I'll have the info.
I'll try to get the info as soon as possible for you. I'll make sure to ask about guests but both hotels I mentioned I never had a problem with guests. Not that I had guests, but if I chose to...well if I chose to tell you...well if I ..am I digging a hole here? Just to say...I saw guests come and go and I didn't see a problem. jejeje

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Miamigringo

Just got back from SD and Boca Chica close to a month ago. In Santo Domingo if you are attractive, in good shape, fairly young and treat the lady with respect it costs you about 15us dollars to buy an average lady(not pro, I don't know anything about pros in SD) a meal and a few drinks. In Boca Chica it is a little different. Usually about 35 working girls around the beach and the bars during the day. Actually any girl at the bars or restaurants are possible female companions. At night the main places the girls hang out are at the Madhouse Bar and the Cosmos disco with around 50 girls working on average. I like the SD scene better but for a nice looking girl in BC, 350 short time, 550rd for night. I stayed at Napolitano Hotel in SD, girl friendly but around 70us a night. Hotel Europa and Costa Lunga in BC is less expensive, depends on the room around $45 a night. Hard to get any freebies in BC, SD was very good to me:) My budget is around 90-110 in BC, depending on how h...y I am, in SD around
125 a day because of more expensive hotels. Oh, have heard Remington Palace has beautiful women, straight up working girls, but anyone wanting to spend around $100 needs to be beaten. I don't care what you all think, I am 25, young, fairly attractive, and love latina/dominican women and the DR is the perfect country to sightsee, I enjoy culture and architecture, the beach, and getting randy several times in a day without spending a fortune.
dale7

Last edited:

miamigringo

Dec 23, 2002
Hello
Thanks for the input I am an old guy but do ok with the Latina's they like green eyes and light colored hair which thankfully I still have some of and the fact I can speak enough Spanish to have a conversation although not fluent. I look forward to seeing the city
and the beach and enjoying the company of some ladies as well
I don't throw money away I work long hard hours to make it but
am happy to take care of someone who takes care of me. Also
I thank god for giving us such happy ladies with amazing bodies and smiles. Good to know recent going rates in BC . I would like to know what the cave disco is like and any good Ferria's to browse in town. Jan thanks for your help I got an e-mail from kurt
an the Metur it is German owned and the rates are The address is Calle Benigno F. Rojas 4? / Zona Universitaria near the seawall
supposedly 20 mins from the old city not opposed to 20 min walk or bus ride in the day 35 for apt. if avail. any thoughts? thanks everyone MG

Last edited:

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
La Cueva Disco

Miamigringo,
Personally, I don't think you will like it that much, the cave disco. It is very warm in there and I don't know how old you are but it is a very young crowd in there. Darn, I can't remember how much it costs to get in but it is a few hundred pesos. You have to buy drink tickets and it is very crowded, I am talking like over a thousand people and dark. No smoking inside the disco but the natural interior is unique, very beautiful. Watch the steps because I almost fell down a couple of times, no I wasn't drunk. I liked the disco for a few minutes, the beauty of it, but it wasn't my style. I wouldn't go back there again but if you just want to check it out, go ahead, you might like it. I understand working hard. I work hard as well, growing up on a farm, slaving all day for a construction company and trying to finish up my college education. Oh, a must see in SD are the botanical gardens, the old cathedral, shopping on the Calle de Conde in the Colonial Zone, and visiting a couple of the museums(excellent maritime exhibits).
dale7l

Last edited:

miamigringo

Dec 23, 2002
Thanks for the heads up I'm probably better to pass on it as well will check out some of those sights though.-MG