Another sucker born (in santiago).

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Hey guys, I am seeing now in santiago what I usually see in north coast (sosua, Puerto plata). As I was in line in a bank in santiago I saw a fat old ugly black woman (uglier than my past maids) with a gringo in line to cash some dollars. The man seemed worried while the fat puta had a big smile on her face. I mean the guy was no greek God but she was certainly no Brooke shields. Look at it this way, if you gringos are going to pay for sex why not get a half decent looking whore who is worth the money for a change? I mean do you simply pick up the cleaning lady from the hotel and fall in love with her the moment she gives you a 500 pesos B***Job? Where is your head man? This woman was at least in her 40's while the guy was probably in his late 40's himself. When the money was changed she quickly grabbed the cash and he only got his passport back. Then they quickly walked out.
What a sucker, you come to santiago and still find a whore from the bottom of the barrel? I mean, its like going to Papparazzo italian restaurant and ask for a plate of con-con with beans.
If you guys are goning to come to santiago and spend money on sex then please try to wait and look around before falling for the toilet cleaning lady with a brush in her hand and sweat dripping down from her chichos.
No wonder we are treated like PAREGUYAOS in some places.

Last edited:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
AZB said:
Hey guys, I am seeing now in santiago what I usually see in north coast (sosua, Puerto plata). As I was in line in a bank in santiago I saw a fat old ugly black woman (uglier than my past maid) with a gringo in line to cash some dollars.

That was no gringo, AZB. It was one of those white Muslims you were talking about in a previous thread.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"AZB",Altho your post doesn't deserve it,I will respond!

Consider this a "Christmas Gift"! "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".Maybe this guy was raised in Alabama.Maybe he had a black "Nanny" who raised him.Maybe as he grew up she would "fondle" him to sleep at night.When he was 12,she began to "Suck" him to sleep at night.At 18 he would sneak into her room and have oral,vaginal,and anal sex with her at least 4 times a week!!! When he was away at the Univ. of Alabama she died! He was devastated! He was not able to perform sexually with any white woman he ever met!Twenty five years later, while he was visiting Santiago on business he saw a large,black,40 year old woman and he was instantly attracted to her.He approached her,she was willing,they were married last year,and they are both very,very happy together!So you think that something like this could never ever happen? Then explain how a pretty 18 year old Dominican girl would ever be seen with a "balding",40 year old Pakistani/"Gringo"ized man from Santiago.Maybe she had a Pakistani gardener when she was growing up,maybe he fondled her to sleep at night,maybe her parents caught him,maybe he was sent to prison for 20 years,maybe he got out,maybe she saw him wandering the streets of Santiago,maybe she saw him go into a bank,maybe she went into the bank to shoot him,maybe someone saw them talking and thought that they were a strange "Couple"!So you see "AZB",sometimes "Truth" is "Stranger" than "Fiction"!!!CRIS

kingofdice

Jan 16, 2002
Now Criss old boy.. you've got it wrong. AZB is a sharp guy. If he seems to prefer high-class DR chicas, I don't see anything wrong with that. And if the young chicas take to AZB, I would imagine that they see AZB as a fun-loving guy and a successful practioner. What chica would not be attracted to him? Nothing stranger than fiction about that scenario. AZB has got personality. He attended Wolf Charm School and graduated with high honors. Translation: AZB is a fellow International Playboy like me. Just watch what you are saying Criss. Might send an old nag over to your place, haha.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Maybe he was in the bank to get some cash to give his maid. Christmas bonus.Why does everything have to be about whores?

swake

Oct 27, 2002
cash for his maid?

while she quickly grabbed the cash and he only got his passport back? Not very likely...

OK, the sight of it eventually wears one off but I can't help I have to chuckle each time these sex poets come out and offer us yet another of their views on local street action.

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Maybe they're a couple who have grown old and fat together over the years. Maybe they're very much in love. Maybe 20 years ago, she was as beautiful as these women you all claim as your "girlfriends" and "wives".

I can only imagine that they looked no worse than any of the ugly, old, balding, beer-bellied men I see hanging all over girls in the DR who are young enough to be their granddaughters. Now that's a sight that makes me queasy every time I see it.

NewtoDR

Nov 23, 2002
I am heading to Sosua on Saturday - Please don't tell me the ALL
the Women in Sosua actually look the Cris described them. If so where else can you look ?

swake

Oct 27, 2002
and insatiable.

Do a runner for an extra box of gloves to the local pharmacy if you take 2 of them.

debs said:
..the ugly, old, balding, beer-bellied men I see hanging all over girls in the DR who are young enough to be their granddaughters. Now that's a sight that makes me queasy every time I see it.

But then he could be a sporty, 25year old lad with a scalp like B pitt and a tummy like Robbie W. Won't make much of a difference to the laaaaidies, at least as long as he keeps a short term perspective.

NewtoDR

Nov 23, 2002
Trending much closer to the former than the latter. Someone please tell Eddy to put a few on Ice for me - I'll be there Saturday afternoon.

Hey Chris could u please bring some of your "MODELS" over to Sosua for a few days.

Debs should smuggle a few of those bags supplied by Airlines - Just in case she gets queasy.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
NewtoDR
Dont worry..there are plenty of nice looking girls in sosua.Just make sure you haggle with everyone..its the Dominican way...and make sure you dont give any girls more than 500 pesos reguardless of what you or she looks like (they will ask you for a thousand pesos or more at first but it takes about 8 seconds to talk them down below 500 peos.)Also..watch out for the pickpockets..especially in front of the pool hall and Merengue club...have fun.
Larry

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Hey Newtodr... I will be on the 6am flight tomorrow morning to POP and off to Sosua. Look me up at Rockys on Calle Dr. Rosen and I will buy you a drink. Hell I may even introduce you to your next wife... I will be there till the 10th of Jan.

Escott

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
debs said:
Maybe they're a couple who have grown old and fat together over the years. Maybe they're very much in love. Maybe 20 years ago, she was as beautiful as these women you all claim as your "girlfriends" and "wives".

I can only imagine that they looked no worse than any of the ugly, old, balding, beer-bellied men I see hanging all over girls in the DR who are young enough to be their granddaughters. Now that's a sight that makes me queasy every time I see it.

I think I resemble that remark...

Jesus Debs, can you tell us how you really feel and don't hold back this time.

You left out LOUD FAT and UGLY on your list. Beer bellied is for wimps fer Christs sake. Be a real woman and look to FAT next time!

Merry Christmas!
Escott

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
YO AZB,

....look around before falling for the toilet cleaning lady with a brush in her hand and sweat dripping down from her chichos.

you made my x_mas eve. Thank's X.

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
I 'M curious about you AZB. Why is it everytime you refer to a person of color in your posts, you always include the phrase " Big, Black Ugly, Sankie, etc...." I have seen your picture and you do not come across as having European features to me.

At many other venues you would be considered colored.

I almost lost my self control and refer to you as a C**ck suc***g
Bin Ladden look alike Towel Head S**m bag, but I won't.

:devious:

Status
Not open for further replies.