Luperon and Ladies

equine

Dec 11, 2002
Hi All

I'm visiting Luperon for a couple of weeks at the end of Jan. What I would like is some tips, advice and help in meeting ladies for a nice evening.

As I am taking my daughter, I can't bring the lady back to the resort nor can I spend a whole bunch of time searching or courting. HELP!

equine ( I like to ride horses)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Remember this phrase:

"Me gustaria ir a una "CASA de CITA"! That means;"I would like to go to a "Whore House"! Don't know Luperon,but I would think that for 5-800 pesos you could meet the girl of your dreams! If you meet a "Free lance Hooker" you can go to a "Cabana"! "Happy TailsTo You"!CRIS

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
You won't get much of a selection (If any) in Luperon. My God you're in the middle of nowhere.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
You will find ladies in Luperon as anwyhere should be in the 300 to 500 peso range or you can maybe meet one looking for love and get it free if you speak spanish.
J.H.:cool:

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Just say: "Soy un pariguayo con cuartos*"

You'll have gals -- and guys -- falling all over themselves to please you.

*Works all over the world. Just translate into the native language.

andy a

Bronze
Feb 23, 2002
What does your daughter have to do with it?

Does she not think that the old man is entitled to fun?

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
I agree with Eddy. I visited the Hotel Tropical and that place was like in the middle of nowhere. I'm a native and I felt so freakin' isolated. During my stay I had to go an venture out to the town of Luperon. You might get lucky if you befriend one of the staff workers there and he can take you around town (with no second intentions).