Sex 4 Money

maradona5

Jan 2, 2003
what's up DR1,

i am off to dominian rep. in 4 weeks, and want to have have lots of sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, please, if anyone knows the best city for it, let me know soon? i am plannin the trip for my 30 birthday...

peace all.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
:confused: I think you need to clear up a couple of things. Are you male or female and are you paying for sex or do you want to be paid ? Either way I'm sure you can find whatever you need.
I feel the crowd getting bored again.

drchica

Aug 27, 2002
wow

maradona... dont you think that is a little horish? either way if you are a senor or senora! or I guess you like it that way, who knows! I've never seen anyone post something like that!!

what do you think Dominican is?!?!?!! I know they like to have sex but come on!!

Last edited:

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
same person...

Here it is: maradona5, cali and the person that can't spell a famous resort in Mexico are all the same person.
Can't y'all see-see that? i can.

Jose?to
I put the fun in dysfunctional.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Joselito" is RIGHT AGAIN !!!!

I guess that it is only "Joe" and I that see these "Sock Puppets" for what they are! When you see a new "Name" with a first post,use a little common sense.The post is always provocative,ie."Why are Dominicans only interested in sex for $$$$?" etc. If they are not "supposed" to be a native English speaker,"ala" Cali,the "correctness of their "English" ebbs and flows.Sometimes really bad,sometimes really good. The post is always to make them feel "self-important".They usually become confrontational with the responders.So "enjoy",but don't take it seriously.It is just some DR1 "Poor Loser" coming back to try again.Long time "DR1ers" have seen them come and go,and we can usually smell a rat! CRIS

cali

Jan 1, 2003
what r u talkin about

joe and criss,

what do you mean? i always see my name mentioned by you two? was there someone with the same name and commited a seriuos crime or somthing? let me know so i change it.. plus i really do not have time for joking with any of you all, i found this web-site and liked it since it talks about many aspects of DR. this is why I joined.

maybe it is better to spend more time answering/helping people's questions than to criticize them. bye

cali

Jan 1, 2003
Anna, i just hope when i go to D R, i do not meet gringos/as who do not appreciate what kind of life they are living and do not show respect nor mercy to the weak.

I have to say, i made a big mistake by using DR1 as my first source to see how gringos/as are like in the DR. May all of your wealth keep you busy from hurting the poor. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR BEING WHO YOU REALLY ARE

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I'd like to think this is the last we will hear from you, but if this is the end of cali, then another first timer with an outlandish post will take is place.

Criss is right. The only way to treat these posts (e.g., cali and maradona) is as comic diversion.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
This is your 15 minutes of FAME "CALI/Marijuana/LEE-LEE"

Or whatever,or whoever you want to be.Just tell me one thing,if you answer a question that you ask yourself,can you be wrong?Are you mad at "Yourself" if you are wrong? "Enquireing" Minds Want To Know? (Everyone please note the use of small case "i" by "Califlour","Marijuana",and remember "WEE-WEE"? She had no self-esteem either! CRIS........ps. "Anna" is not a "Gringa",she is a "Proud Canuk",from the frozen tundra . A Canadian is kind of like "American Lite",they are "nicer" than "WE" are,don't think that they are better than everyone in the whole World,like we do.They think they are better than only 3/4 of the Whole World.We call each other names,but we really love and protect eachother when the "Shitthitsthefan"!(Except for the "Frenchies"!)

Last edited:

hollywood north

Dec 11, 2002
www.cybersecretary.ca
Maradonna-what did you expect when you start a thread such as yours!!!

IF you had bothered to read any other posts beforehand you might have found your answers plus you would know that you take a risk in the type of reply you get with that question.

Just get a grip (on something other than yourself would be a nice change huh!!!):cheeky:

Last edited:

BlackJack

Dec 5, 2002
Well I think that he has read too many of cris and AZB conquests
the poor bloke thinks he will die and go to heaven ???
sorry about the spelling as i do have dyslexia but am trying to over come it ,
blackjack.......ps he will if he dont keep it wrapped

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Cali, I try my best to respect everyone. I don't care if they are rich or poor. I was commenting on how your English had improved from your very first post which was very hard to understand. I live in Canada and I'm used to all kinds of accents and can understand most people. But it's very hard to understand someone who is trying their best to make us believe that they can't write English
By the way has anyone noticed that Maradona5 hasn't replied yet? These sock puppets forget what name they signed in as. ;)

Last edited:

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW........

colon you remember me!!!!!! don't worry.... 'i' am not gone gone, just not logging on as much cause it get me in trouble.

happy new year's criss
you know i love you

weeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Just a thought........ Maybe Maradona and Fidel are the same.
Didn't the real Maradona stay with Castro in Cuba for a time?
lol

Actually I still think Fidel is real. Then again I voted for Dukakis
in 1988.

M

cali

Jan 1, 2003
get a life sweet ladies...if I did not need help, I would not have used DR1 in the first place,

just to show you how arabs are disrespected, YOU ALL STARTED making fun of me and my questions/comments the moment you knew I was arab.

villa: At least Fidel knows what he wants for his country and not controlled by others.. I have alot of respect for him, just look how little and poor his country is, and not joining/kissing others' stinky asses

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Cali

Perhaps if you made more sense you wouldn't get picked on. The comments you get aren't base on anti-arab feelings. They are based on the content of your posts or lack of, and Castro is half the reason Cuba is poor.